Flair – Rules of Play
When you join Flair, we expect you to agree to the following rules:
- Permission - If you are under the age of 13, you should have received permission to use our app. Please ask your parent/guardian to read our ‘Parents/Guardians’ section for more information about Flair.
- Ownership - We want you to be yourself and your content to be your own. So don’t create an account as someone else and don’t copy or misuse other people’s content.
- Privacy - We expect you to protect the most sensitive details about yourself and your identity. For example, your password, full name, address, phone number or email address. We advise you not to include your surname in your username and to not use the same username you use on other social platforms.
- Behaviour - Treat others with respect. Flair should be an enjoyable experience for everyone. We don’t expect you to agree with everything people post, but we do expect you to be respectful to them. Also, take care when creating your own posts and ask yourself if it may offend anyone in the community. See our content guidelines section for posts that we deem offensive.
- Speak up - If there’s something you see that doesn’t match our Community Guidelines, report it. You can email us at info@Flairfootball.co.uk to let us know the issue. Also, if you aren’t happy with the content someone is posting, go to their profile and click ‘unfollow’. Their content will no longer appear on your feed.
- Advertising - We do not allow individuals to advertise/sell items on Flair unless they are one of our official brand partners.
- Reposting - We are allowed to post, edit or share anything you create on Flair for our own promotional purposes, unless you have explicitly told us not to.
Violation of the following content guidelines may result in your account being suspended/removed.
- Do not post any explicit content, profanity, nudity or sexual content.
- Do not bully or troll other users.
- Do not spam other users with repetitive content.
- Do not post personal details (such as your password, full name, address, phone number or email address)
- Do not impersonate anyone else.
- Do not post content that is not your own.
We expect parents/guardians that manage their children’s profiles to accept a greater level of responsibility in adhering to these guidelines.
Read Flair's full Terms of Service.