YNAB Budget Coaching
Base Program: 8 weeks, $850*
1:1 Personalized YNAB implementation support
1:1 Weekly live connections (90, 60, & 20 min)
Bonus! Two additional free months of YNAB extending your trial or current subscription
In our sessions you will:
- Integrate YNAB's Four Rules and Six Habits that set the course for a thriving relationship with your budget.
- Set up the bones of your budget, or review and reinvigorate what you already have.
- Start the moving pieces. Giving dollars their jobs, linking accounts, entering and approving transactions, reconciliations, rolling with the inevitable punches.
- Develop spending and savings targets, add a debt reduction plan if needed
- Identify personalized tips, tricks, and strategies you can put to use right away
YNAB + Money Mindset Coaching
A 3-6 month journey of inviting ease, starting at $1600*
In addition to everything included in the Base Program, you will receive…
1:1 Bespoke budget adaptation support
1:1 Money & Life coaching
Before, beyond, behind, and in between the numbers, this is for You.
- Energetics: releasing judgment from your money relationship
- Visioning: identifying inner and outer goals
- Creating awareness: honest and supported deep dives in and out of the numbers
- Action and accountability: aligned next steps with purpose
Quick-Win Strategy Session
90 Minutes to jump right in, $250*
1:1 Budget triage and targeted laser coaching.
Before: You'll answer a set of questions to prepare us both and maximize our time.
After: You'll get a recap with resources, personalized recommendations and tips to watch out for the roadblocks and detours that may previously have sent you off track. NOTE: This is not a resource for technical advice or substitute for the YNAB Support Team.
* A note on pricing:
My clients know that a solid budget is one way to bolster conscious consumerism. Another way is practicing awareness of psychological pricing strategies, designed (very effectively!) to undermine mindful spending decisions. Rates ending in zeros are my way of walking the talk.
Go ahead, subtract $3 from the posted rate if it speaks to you. ;)