Missoula Education Foundation
2021-22 Student Trustee Application
Please type or print neatly: (You may attach a separate document if you prefer)
Full Name: ________________________________________________________
Home Address: _____________________________________________________
E-mail Address: ____________________________________________________
School and Year: ___________________________________________________
Cell Phone: _____________________________
Home Phone: __________________________
- Give a concise description of your extra and co-curricular activities.
- Why do you want to be a Student Board Member to the MEF Board of Directors, and what attributes, experiences, or education make you uniquely qualified for this position?
- Briefly explain your future educational or career goals.
- Student Trustee’s are required to attend monthly board meetings from September - May currently held at the Missoula Country Club: 3850 US Hwy. 93, Missoula, MT 59804. Other expectations include: reviewing nominations for Elementary, Middle and High School Eductor of the Year, making presentations at schools for Educator of the Year, manning a table at open houses, attending our Annual Fundraising event, and working with their respective schools to disseminate information/activities of MEF. Student Trustees may need to be excused from school and make their own transportation arrangements to attend these presentations and activities.
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact Susan Tower, MEF Executive Director at email@example.com or 406-728-2400 x1071.
I have read the above material and believe I have the time and resources to be a MEF Student Board Member.