Kraemer, Richard W
34 Evans Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15205
I am a highly motivated developer that loves not only meeting my goals, but surpassing the expectations of everyone involved. I have a history of delivering finished products on time, and having them very well received. I love to learn new languages, having taught myself HTML and AngularJS, as well as learning AJAX for .NET and other C# coding strategies as needed. I have also begun moving from developing desktop websites to more mobile friendly sites, as well as mobile apps for iPhone, Android, and Windows 8 phones and tablets.
Pennsylvania State University
2003 Bachelor of Science – Information Science and Technology
- Earned Systems Integration Certificate
- Earned Applications Development IST Certificate
UPMC Health Plan | Pittsburgh, PA
Software Engineer April 2016 – Present
- Updated and maintained existing restful web services using JSON
- 2017 Documented existing code in preparation for updates and rewrites
- Part of team that piloted SCRUM in the company using TFS for time management and reporting
- Part of team helping to update existing calls and pages to new modern format utilizing HTML5 and AngularJS
- Converted existing web service calls to new microservice format
- Update backend code to be used in new single page architecture across all platforms
Dollar Bank | Pittsburgh, PA
PC Development Officer July 2007 – April 2016
- 2007 Hired as Junior Programmer
- 2009 Promoted to Sr Programmer Analyst
- 2014 Awarded position of Bank Officer
- Create and maintain Databases using SQL Server
- Utilize database information in website development as well as business usage and statistic reports
- Research and implement new tools, such as Google Analytics, TeaLeaf, Ajax Toolkit, and Team Foundation Server.
- Create Masterpages and DLLs that made maintaining site more efficient
- Develop web services to read and write information in SQL Database.
- Develop web pages for marketing purposes
- Update and maintain pages.
- Design and develop iPhone app for business banking customers using Xamarin Studio
- Given title of Project Manager for entire website.
- Oversee all development pertaining to the website
- Manage staff and assign work as it comes in
- Research new technologies and methods to improve existing sites as well as new requests
- Develop new projects or strategies to improve creation of update response time of advertising or time sensitive information
- Design and develop Correspondent Lending site
- Create secure login for approved 3rd party mortgage brokers
- Create form to submit and track mortgage and refinance applications
- Allow brokers to view and download latest rates, memos, product information, and regulation changes
- Create admin page to allow for uploading of rates and any documents for display on website
- Create communication site utilizing XML to read and create responses with UniFi and Prolink software
- Create and maintain databases to hold all records, data, documents, and other information for use on the website
- Headed site redesign in 2008
- Was given several screenshots of new look concept, as well as a demo static site.
- Help standardize coding procedures for the bank.
- Design and develop app for Business Banking Customers.
- Create new pages in Xcode storyboard
- Write code using Xamarin Studio in C#
- Connect with new JSON web services
- Administer and maintain bank’s usage of Google Analytics, Website Tools Manager, Site Search
- Add and remove users from accounts as needed
- Update and maintain code as need on website
- Recreate existing apps as a hybrid application in IBM MobileFirst Eclipse plugin using HTML5, CSS3, and AngularJS.
- Add new features, such as a direct feedback section, chat, MySnap for deposits, TeaLeaf, and Trusteer.
- Work with outside vendor to redesign screen layouts, backgrounds, color schemes, and menus to better utilize the new hybrid app approach.
PNC Bank (Pomeroy Staffing) | Pittsburgh, PA
Help Desk Operator June 2007 – July 2007
- Answered calls from PNC Bank personnel and explained proper procedures to correct problems)
- Assessed problems with equipment and software on phone
- Recorded all calls
Giant Eagle (Raeder Landree) | Pittsburgh, PA
Help Desk Operator Feb 2007 – June 2007
- Answered calls from Giant Eagle personnel and explained proper procedures to correct problems
- Assessed problems with equipment and software on phone or using remote tools
- Walked users of varying technical understanding through troubleshooting procedures
- Order new equipment, or scheduled repair of existing equipment as needed
- Recorded all calls using Peregrine Service Center
Highmark Blue Cross/Blue Shield (Raeder Landree) | Pittsburgh, PA
PC Development Officer June 2004 – Oct 2006
- Compared benefit forms in Integrated Customer Information System (ICIS) and Optimum System for Claims Adjudication and Reporting (OSCAR) for discrepancies
- Utilized Microsoft Excel in recording and reporting of inaccuracies and communicated discrepancies and a corrective course of action to programming department.
- Contributed towards design of Excel form
Personal Web Page Development and Design | Pittsburgh, PA
Designer, Developer, and Administrator 1995 – Present
- Skype for Business
- Fiddler 4
- Adobe Photoshop
- Paintshop Pro
- Visual Studio .Net
- Ajax Toolkit
- IIS 6, IIS 7
- Windows Mobile
- Xamarin Studio
- IBM MobileFirst
- System iNavigator
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Google Docs
- Google Drive
- Google Sheetz
- Google Analytics
- Google Sites