Last Revision: May 31, 2018
NW Wine Shuttle requires that you agree to follow the following basic rules of conduct when using the site and services:
(1) You will follow these Terms & Conditions and all applicable laws;
(2) You will only provide truthful and accurate information;
(3) You will not harass, threaten or abuse other people when using the shuttle service in any manner;
(4) You will not interfere with others’ use of the shuttle service, including by interrupting other users’ sessions, or otherwise act in a way that negatively affects other users’ use of the shuttle;
(5) You will not display any behavior that is obscene or may be hateful or offensive on racial, ethnic, sexual or any other grounds; is harmful, vulgar or distasteful; or is defamatory, libelous, or invades another person’s privacy or proprietary rights while using the service;
(6) You will not collect or store personally identifiable information about any other individual on the website, or otherwise stalk, repeatedly contact or harass another user;
(7) You will not impersonate any other person or misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with NW Wine Shuttle; similarly, you will not adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to deceive or defraud another;
(8) You will not use any information on the website for any commercial purposes, except as expressly authorized by NW Wine Shuttle;
(9) You will not search, mine or link any data or information to or through the website without NW Wine Shuttle’s express consent and authorization; and
(10) You will not send any bulk unsolicited advertising, promotional information, email or other solicitation (including without limitation junk mail, “spam,” chain letters or pyramid schemes of any sort) to any person through the use of the website.
If you violate any of the guidelines set forth above, or any other aspect of these Terms & Conditions, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your rights to use the website and/or shuttle service without giving you any notice.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
Tickets purchased on www.nwwineshuttle.com are refundable* when a refund is requested at least 48 hours prior to departure or transfer booking to gift card. If cancel request is made within 48 hours of the scheduled departure, it will result in the transfer of booking to a gift card. Gift cards must be used that season (May-November).
* Exceptions do apply; non-refundable products are noted as such within the “Please Note” section of the full product description.
NO REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
NW Wine Shuttle, its Licensees nor its affiliated entities warrant or make any representations of any kind with respect to the materials and information contained on the website. Your use of the website is at your own risk. Although NW Wine Shuttle attempts to provide accurate information, the website is intended to be for general reference and informational purposes only. Although we strive to keep the website up to date, they may contain inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date information. NW Wine Shuttle assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of the website, and makes no commitment to update such information. Your sole and exclusive remedy against NW Wine Shuttle for issues relating to the use of, or the material on, the website shall be to discontinue accessing the website or using the information, features, material or services obtained. The user and NW Wine Shuttle agree that NW Wine Shuttle shall not be liable for any damages relating to the use of, or reliance upon, the website or such information, features, material or services.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU HEREBY WAIVE, DISCLAIM AND RELEASE NW WINE SHUTTLE, ITS LICENSEES, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, FROM ALL CLAIMS OF ANY KIND (SPECIFICALLY INCLUDING ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FOR ACTUAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS, OR CLAIMS FOR INTEREST, EVEN IF NW WINE SHUTTLE IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RELATED TO, OR ARISING FROM, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, YOUR ACCESS TO (OR INABILITY TO ACCESS) THE WEBSITE OR THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION, FEATURES, MATERIAL OR SERVICES CONTAINED THEREIN. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
NW WINE SHUTTLE’S TOTAL LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE STRICTLY LIMITED TO THE MINIMUM AMOUNT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL NW WINE SHUTTLE’S TOTAL LIABILITY EXCEED FIVE DOLLARS ($5.00). THIS LIMITATION IS NW WINE SHUTTLE’S CUMULATIVE TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS OR ACTIONS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE SITES, OR ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ACCESSIBLE ON OR FROM THE SITES.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
NW Wine Shuttle may provide links from or to other sites maintained by third parties. NW Wine Shuttle has not reviewed or endorsed these linked sites, and you hereby acknowledge and agree that NW Wine Shuttle shall not be responsible for the content, products or services offered in such sites. To the extent applicable, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws regarding material obtained from the Sites or any linked sites.
The information on the Sites, including without limitation all design, text, images, photographs, press releases, and other information, are protected under United States and international copyright laws and are owned by NW Wine Shuttle and/or used under license from the copyright owner. The information may not, except under valid written license, be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without NW Wine Shuttle’s prior written consent, except to the extent that such use is authorized under the United States and other relevant international copyright laws. NW Wine Shuttle’s trademarks, logos, images, and service marks used on the website are the property of NW Wine Shuttle and may not be used without the prior written consent of NW Wine Shuttle and without proper acknowledgment. All other trademarks and/or logos are the property of their respective owners.
The internal laws of the State of Oregon, without reference to any choice of law provisions, shall govern any claims relating to any use of, or information on the website.
If any term of this Agreement is declared unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable by any court in any jurisdiction, then such term will be deemed severable from the remaining terms in such jurisdiction and will not affect the validity and enforceability of such remaining terms.
NW Wine Shuttle may revise these Terms & Conditions at any time, and all users will be bound by such revisions. Revisions will be posted on this “Terms & Conditions” page and users are responsible to review the page from time to time to ensure compliance.
Last Revision: May 31, 2018