Information Collected By Us
When you use our application, certain information like your Phone code will be kept by us . However, if you choose to avail of certain services on our app, you shall be required to provide certain personal information for the Signing Up and/or access to such services/web pages/ mobile app. Such information may include, without limitation, your name, email address, contact address, mobile/telephone number(s), sex, age, occupation, interests, credit card information, billing information, financial information, content, IP address, information about your computer hardware and software, mobile hardware and software and such other information as may be required for your interaction with the services and from which your identity is discernible. We may also collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as code, preferences, access, favorites, etc. Further, sometimes you may be asked to provide descriptive, cultural, preferential and social & life style information so as to provide better service.
In addition to the above we may indirectly also collect information about you when you use certain third party services or applications available on our website or other mobile apps. We may also collect certain information about the use of our mobile application by you, such as the services you access/use or areas you visit and when you visit.
Cookies & Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our Web pages or mobile app access utilize "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Web site or an app activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, or even request the same in case of mobile application but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Web site and App.
Use By Customer
If you choose to provide us with the above mentioned information, you consent to the use, transfer, processing and storage of the information so provided by you on our servers both in case of mobile application & website. The information provided by you shall not be given to third parties or any other vendor(third parties for this purpose do not include our group / holding / subsidiary companies and or our service partners / associates) for marketing purposes and other related activities without your prior consent. Though if you choose to make your profile visible, all information pertaining to your profile will be visible to third parties. That too on your own choice.
The information provided by you shall be used by us to:
1) Improve our mobile app/website and enable us to provide you the most user-friendly experience which is safe, smooth and customized;
2) Improve and customize our services, content and other commercial / non-commercial features on the mobile application/ website;
3) Contact you to get your opinion on our current products and services or possible new products and/or services that may be offered by us.
4) Send you latest information on our products, services, special deals, promotions;
5) Ask you to send feedback on any or all of our services we offer;
6) Send you marketing/promotional communications (If you do not wish to receive such marketing/promotional communications from us you may indicate your preferences at the time of registration or by following the instructions provided on the website or by providing instructions to this effect);
7) Create various surveys and analysis in form of reports;
8) Send newsletter(s) to you (Provided you subscribe to the same)
9) Send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so;
10) Provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our mobile application /website (If you participate, we may request certain additional personally identifiable information from you. Moreover, participation in these surveys or contests is shall be completely voluntary and you therefore shall have a choice whether or not to disclose such additional information);
11) Contact you or send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates on our mobile application/ website, new job opportunities, services and additional/new job postings/openings which may be of your interest.
12) Provide customer support and the services you request anytime;
Ascertain how many people visit our website, of what kind and what areas they visit,on our website;
13) Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce Agreements
14) Resolve disputes, if any and troubleshooting;
15) Provide service updates and promotional offers related to our services/products we offer.
16) Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law;
17) Investigate potential violations, applicable national & international laws;
18) Investigate deliberate damage to the mobile app/ website/services or its legitimate operation;
19) Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues;
20) Protect the rights, property or safety of our Company and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large;
21) Respond to Claims of third parties and other claimers;
22) The members of our corporate family and group, affiliates, service providers and third parties under a contract to provide joint services, contents and marketing communications;
23) Other third parties to whom you explicitly require us to send the information;
If you consent to receive information about third party (such as employers, partners, data aggregators, marketers or others) opportunities, products or services/job opportunities or you make your profile visible we may disclose your information to such third parties or others for sending you communications via e-mail or otherwise to inform about new opportunities/services/products and new job postings/openings which may be of your interest. Also we might use your personal information to communicate with you and ascertain if you are interested in third party services we offer.
Your information shall be disclosed to our employees/service providers who provide services to us vis-a-vis our mobile app/ website and the services/products therein. These service providers/employees will have access to the information provided by you in order to perform their functions/services efficiently.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our website or refer a job posting/service, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address and even his/her contact number. We will automatically send your friend an email inviting him or her to visit the mobile app/ website. However, your friend may contact us to request that he does not require such services/content/email or we remove the information related to him from our database.
We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries with respect to our services/content on mobile/ website, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes. We will also send you SMS alerts from time to time to update you on new matched jobs and other updates. We will also send alerts to your friends to help them know about the services and also to keep them updated.
In order to provide certain services to you, we may on occasion supplement the personal information you submitted to us with information from third party sources (third parties for this purpose may include our group / holding / subsidiary companies and or our service partners /associates). We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our mobile app/ website.
IntelliAssist.co uses Google OAuth Verification to provide identity proof and help users login without a need of password.
The use of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
IntelliAssist.co uses Facebook OAuth Verification to provide identity proof and help users login without a need of password. We also use some of Graph API to enable messenger integration and other functionalities.
The use of information received from Facebook APIs will adhere to Facebook Platform Terms, including the Limited Use requirements.
Changing Your Personal Information
You can access and modify your personal information by accessing the mobile app. We will not modify the information provided by you. However, we recommend that you update your personal information as soon as such changes are necessitated.
Where you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it nor shall you be able to close your account. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law(s). However, we will retain your personal information and contact details from closed accounts to comply with law, Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce User Agreements; Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal and the government authority /applicable law; Investigate potential violations or applicable national and international laws; Investigate deliberate damage to the website/services or its legitimate operation; Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security or/ and technical issues; Protect the rights, property or safety of our company and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large; Respond to Claims of third parties; and take such other actions as may be permitted by law.
Your password is the key to your account. You shall be solely responsible for all the activities happening under your username & you shall be solely responsible for keeping your password secure with you. Do not disclose your password to anyone. If you share your password or your personal information with others, you shall be solely responsible for all actions taken under your username and we will not be responsible and you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, without wasting time you should immediately change your password.
In the event the company goes through a business transition: such as a merger, or acquisition by another company, or even sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred to the group. Where your information is transferred you will be notified via email/prominent notice on our website or mobile for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information
The security of your personal information is extremely important to us. When you enter your personal information on our mobile application/ website we treat the data as an asset that must be protected forever and use tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, as we all know, therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information at all cost, we cannot guarantee its absolute security nor can we guarantee that third parties shall not unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and that other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that you provide. Therefore, although we work hard and give full attention to protect your information, we do not promise, neither you should expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
Changes in this Privacy Statement