Reading Town Meal 2019 28th September -Stallholders Terms & Conditions
- Stall holders to provide own stall and equipment. (Tables, chairs, Gazebos, and marquees are NOT provided).
- All stallholders must have Public Liability Insurance. (Contact firstname.lastname@example.org) if you require help with this, or for more details.) Please email or send a copy of your insurance certificate with your application form.
- All stall holders must complete a Risk Assessment Form. (I will send you this.)
- The Town Meal Committee will not take responsibility for any products or equipment, which may cause harm to the public.
- All stalls must display their Stall Number clearly on their stall throughout the day.
- Applicant to be responsible for the erection and removal of their structure; for the general cleanliness of the area before vacating this applies for losses, damage or injury arising or resulting from its use.
- The site will be open from 10.30am on Saturday 28th September and set up must be completed before 11.30am. Stalls to remain in place until at least 4.00pm.
- Once your vehicle has been unloaded, as agreed with the Town Meal organisers, you may park in the Hills Meadow car park. It will be open 10-12 midday and 4-6 pm. After parking you will then have to walk the short distance back to Forbury Gardens. If you are unsure about your way back, please ask the steward on duty. (See attached ‘Directions’ forward for more info)
- The stallholder is responsible for the safety and control of persons working on or visiting the stall.
- Cheques of £10 (of which £10 will be returned on the day) are payable to WEB (RISC) no later than 2 weeks before the event (Friday 13th September). The stall is only confirmed once payment has been received. Fees are not refundable in the event of bad weather or cancellation.
- Where applicable, all gas / electric safety certificates, equipment testing certificates and public liability insurance documents must be forwarded to the Food 4 Families at RISC at least 2 weeks prior to the event and be available for inspection on the day.
- PA / sound projection systems must not be used by stallholders unless prior written permission has been granted by Town Meal steering group.
- Any stallholder intending to offer free samples of food/drink must discuss their proposals with the Town Meal organizers in order to meet food safety & hygiene regulations.
- The sale of food by community stallholders is not generally permitted, and must be discussed.
- The Reading Town Meal steering group reserves the right to film and take photographs of the event for promotional purposes only.
- You are to ensure that all relevant health and safety legislation is complied with at all times whilst you are at the event.
- You are responsible for the behaviour and conduct of all staff used by you at the event.
- You are expected to conduct yourself in a good and orderly manner whilst at the event.
Reading Town Meal is held on grass in Forbury Gardens. If the weather is wet it can become muddy. The event will not be cancelled, even if the weather is poor, however the location of stalls may have to be adjusted to the conditions.
For information regarding the sale of food please contact: [email@example.com]
Signed: _____________________________________________________________ Date ______________________
Print Name ___________________________________Contact Number:____________________________________