SME SHARE ANNOUNCEMENTS!
As you may have heard, blood donations are critically low right now. Did you know that anyone aged 16* and older can donate? We’re happy to share that we’ll be hosting an SME Community Blood Drive on Saturday, February 26 from 10am - 2:00pm in the SME Cafeteria. If you’re interested, please sign up at savealifenow.org/group and use GROUP CODE: ED8R.
*16-year-olds will need a signed parent waiver to donate.
Here’s what’s happening next week in SHARE…
- Save the date for these upcoming projects!
- February 1 - Valentine Cards for Don Bosco - meet in the cafeteria after school to make cards. Contact Jamisen Ferren for more info. (flyer below)
- February 8 and 15 - Giving the Basics. Contact Kate Cronenwett, Macy Crosser, and Maggie Klumpp for more information.
- February 9 at 7:00pm - register your team for the Volleyball Wipeout Tournament! Gather a team of up to 6, buy some toilet paper, and sign up HERE.
- February 26 from 10:00 - 2:00pm - SME COMMUNITY BLOOD DRIVE in the SME Cafeteria. Sign up here with code ED8R.
- Make sure to follow us on Instagram (sme_share) and smeeastshare.com for other opportunities!
- Want to keep track of Service Hours? Just keep track on this form and return it to the SHARE room by 3/31/22.