Children’s Kiva Montessori School
Elementary/Middle School – Board of Directors, Special Meeting
11.30.18 at 4:30 pm - Children’s House, 1204 E Empire
- Call to Order - Special Meeting at 4:30 pm
- Roll Call
- Vision – Children’s Kiva Montessori School will provide a vibrant and engaging learning environment based on the teachings of Dr. Maria Montessori that supports all students’ academic excellence and ability to become empowered, creative, lifelong learners responsible for themselves, their community, and their environment.
Mission – Children’s Kiva Montessori School uses authentic Montessori methods, Community-Based educational approaches, and integrated academics (STEAM) to support student academic success, responsibility, and independence.
- Motion to Adopt Agenda
- Executive Session
- C.R.S 24-6-402 (4)(e) to determine positions relative to matters that may be subject to negotiation and to instruct negotiators, specifically to have a board-only discussion of potential IHOS compensation.
- Hiring and Evaluation Committee
- Under ‘Special Notes’ on the website, the following was posted on 11.29.18:
- The Hiring and Evaluation Committee would like to inform the public as of 11.29.18 that the following candidates are being considered for the Interim Head of School position:
- Carter, Sam
- Orris, Jon
- Pope, Jeff
- IHOS Discussion
- New Business
- Next Meeting