Beginners Bodyweight Workout For Triathletes #1
- Start with 7 Way Hips - Perform 7 reps of each movement. Make sure you start with your weaker side.
- Inchworm 5x times
- Bridge - 3 rounds of 7 reps. 30-sec rest in between rounds. Make sure that the hills are always down.
- Push Up - 3 rounds of 7 push-ups. If the full pushups are too hard, regress to push-ups on the knees (0:13)
- Side Plank - First progression, regular plank. Hold for 30 sec on each side. 3 rounds.
- Hollow Body - Regular hollow body. Hold for 30 sec. 3 rounds.
- Full Body Stretch - Spend up to 30 sec in each position.