To Install Adobe Creative Suite Programs at home:
- Visit Adobe.com
- Sign in with your JcpsID account email
- Chose Company or School Account (if this pops up)
- Click the button that says “Open Creative Cloud”
- You will now be able to view apps for download and also any saved work you have in Creative Cloud.
- If possible, I would recommend clicking on the Creative Cloud icon at the top of the screen and installing “Creative Cloud for Desktop”. This will install a folder on your desktop that will sync automatically to the Cloud over Wifi. (reference image below)
- You can also install any other apps at this account view. If space is an issue, just install the necessary apps one at a time as we move through the class.
*If you get a message that says you don’t have access to manage apps, please contact Adobe directly in order to have them help you further.