Adult Players with Goals in Mind
Handbook of Rules,
Regulations & Conduct
Diva Soccer reserves the right to add or change any item in the handbook without written notification. Any changes to Handbook will be posted on www.divasoccer.org under Handbook tab for your reference. It is your responsibility to review the handbook. *Last update 3/24/2023
About the Diva Soccer Adult League
Diva soccer was founded in the early 1990’s. You have a chance to participate in a league whose focus is strictly to promote soccer and have fun. The purpose of the league is to bring quality recreational soccer to all levels of our community, meet diverse needs and have fun while doing it. We strive to develop team and individual skills along with staying physically active. In 2013 we added Women’s Competitive as well as a Co-Ed league to include Men 25 years old of age and over in the league. Our league expects ALL teams to conform to our minimum standards. Standards that we stress include: Professional conduct and adherence to the league rules & regulations.
Diva soccer is a soccer league for both Adult Women & Men. We strive to promote and develop women & men’s soccer. Diva soccer provides a playing opportunity for all soccer players to play. All are dedicated to the success of the league as a whole as well as to their own success, recognizing that they cannot long succeed individually without the league succeeding. The Diva soccer league makes every effort to bring quality soccer to all levels of the community.
Our League Philosophy:
1. Decisions are made based on what is best for the teams.
2. We are 1 team, not individuals.
3. Success is based on the contribution of every player on the team.
The Goals of Diva Adult Soccer League are:
1. Establish fundamentals in the game of soccer focusing on the team and the love of the game. When a player chooses to participate, we want to create an environment that encourages that player.
2. Develop players emphasizing effort, desire, heart and character.
3. Establish a positive philosophy related to winning. Soccer is a competitive sport. However, in the big picture, soccer is still a game and does not define our worth, our character or our esteem.
Team captains will indicate their interest in serving as a captain by completing the information form at registration. After the Diva soccer league reviews the information, the staff will review and make their selection. Selections will be made on attitude, leadership and history with teams. This is not a popularity contest. Captains play a major role in their team’s success and need to be reliable.
Team captains are expected to uphold the qualities listed in this handbook. Failure to do so can result in the removal of captain status from the player. Please note that the qualities noted in this handbook go beyond responsibilities on the field. The captain should be the role model for the character of a soccer player in this program.
Diva Soccer shall not discriminate against any individual on the basis of their race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex, age, marital status, familiar status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or genetic information, with respect to any soccer leagues occurring in Diva Soccer.
Obligations of Team Captains
1. Role model: Committed, leader by example, dependable.
2. Accepts responsibility & discourages “Scapegoating.”
3. Promote team togetherness & Communicate issues to the league.
4. Encourage effort and improvement in teammates.
5. Captains are ultimately responsible for accuracy and completeness of team rosters.
Rules & Regulations
SLIDE TACKLING IS NOT ALLOWED! Diva Soccer has determined that slide tackling inherently puts our players in danger. Therefore, it has been determined that slide tackling should be considered as ‘dangerous play’ and should be treated as such by our referees. The exception is the Goalie.
A deliberate slide tackle is an automatic RED card and a Direct free kick will be awarded that includes a PK if within the 18 yard box regardless if contact has been made or not.
An unintentional slide tackle regardless of contact or no contact will be as follows:
First offense player will be given a VERBAL WARNING and will result in an indirect kick.
Second offense the player will be given a YELLOW card and a direct kick.
Second offense within the 18 yard box will result in a PK.
Third offense player will be given a RED card
Unsportsmanlike conduct: will not be tolerated and will result in a RED card. If a player threatens, hits or strikes a referee or opposing player, player involved will be ejected from the league. Any player ejected for fighting will be banned from all Divas Soccer leagues for a minimum of one calendar year. Racial slurs will result in an indefinite suspension following a review from the league director. Fighting is defined as the attempt to hit, strike or kick a player, spectator, or official.
Behavior: Probably the most challenging task for any team is bringing together players from a variety of backgrounds to form a single unit. All players are to be treated with dignity and respect. Players should show respect to team captains. Players found to disrespect other Players, Diva Soccer staff or Referee will receive an unsportsmanlike conduct letter, after the second offense the player can be suspended from the league starting at 6 months and up to indefinitely depending on the offense. All teams should always be respectful and show good sportsmanship.
Laws of the Game
1. Teams will be scheduled to play a minimum of 8 games which includes the regular season followed by single elimination playoffs for teams that qualify. Regular season schedule and the playoff format is dependent upon the number of teams participating in the league, to be determined by the League as well as weather and/or field availability. We will make every attempt to meet all games but they are not guaranteed.
2.Games will be two (2) 30 minute halves with 5 minute halftime break.
3. The game clock begins promptly at game time. After 10 minutes the game will be recorded as a forfeit if one of the teams cannot field the minimum # of players required to start the game. A forfeited game score will be 3-0 and 2 points will also be deducted from forfeiting teams’ total points in the standings.
4. Opposing team can only play up 2 players, they can opt to play the same number of players, however, this is up to Opposing team's Captain. (Co-Ed is sex specific) If a Team is playing short and one of their players has an injury and comes off the field or player recieves a RED card and has to come off field, the opposing team DOES NOT need to remove another player.
5. A game is considered official after one (1) full half of play, Tournament included.
6. If a game is called by Diva staff due to bad weather or an unplayable field before one (1) full half of play, then the entire game will be rescheduled and will start out as a 0-0 score (schedule permitting).
7. Players cannot transfer teams after the start of the season (1st game). If you want to change teams prior to the start of the season please notify Diva Soccer.
8. All rosters will be frozen after the fourth game of the season. Additions or changes to team rosters thereafter can only be made by the approval of the league director. Changes to roster must be made prior to the day of the game. Any addition to a team roster must be accompanied by a cancellation of a player to the roster equal in number. Rosters are completely frozen after week 6 and NO additions may be made.
9. A player MUST play in at least 2 regular season games to be eligible to play in the Playoffs
10. Players must be listed on the Official Team Roster and meet all Registration requirements in order to be eligible to participate in any league games including playoffs, NO EXCEPTIONS!
11. If you are reporting an ineligible/Illegal player, Diva Soccer Must be notified within 24 hours of the incident. If a team has an ineligible/illegal player (Non rostered, under age or any other infraction deemed illegal by Diva), game will be forfeit and Game will be scored as Win - Loss with no other penalties.
12. Failure to comply with Registration and/or Team Roster Rules, age specific rules or any other infraction deemed illegal by Diva Soccer will result in game forfeit by the offending team and Game will be scored as Win - Loss with no other penalties. A scrimmage game can then be played for the benefit of players without officials at the direction of the League Supervisor.
13. Co-Ed League Non-Binary Gender Rules: If a Team has a player that has a Non-Binary Gender and Does Not identify as Male/Female, the player will play on the field as their born biological sex and meet biological sex age requirements. The Non-Binary Gender player will sub in/out of game for same sex as born biological sex. Example: Non-Binary Gender biological born female will meet all requirements for a female player and sub in/out of game with female players. Non-Binary Gender biological born male will meet all requirements for a male player and sub in/out of game with male players.
*Definition ~ Born biological Sex (Not Gender) refers to a person’s sex (Not Gender), referring to the Sex given to them at birth based on their external anatomy.
14. Co-Ed & Competitive League(s) Jerseys: MUST have a number on the back of jersey, MUST match roster and MUST keep the same number all season. If a player does not have a number on the back of his/her jersey or does not match the roster, they will not be allowed to play.
15. Goalkeepers: While in goal, Keepers MUST wear distinctly different colors from the basic colors of either team.
16. NO SLIDE TACKLING. (See Rules & Regulations)
17. Substitutions -
18. Yellow card: A player that receives a yellow card must come off of the field until the next stoppage of play. Two (2) Yellow cards in the same game will equate to a red card.
19. Red card: Any player ejected (red card) for whatever reason will be suspended from his team for a minimum of one (1) game and depending on foul may be more at the discretion of Diva Soccer. A player that receives a red card cannot be replaced and their team will play short for the remainder of the game.
20. Foul Language, Verbal Abuse and Dangerous Play will be enforced by the referees. Yellow cards will be issued for these infractions as well as a full 2 minute penalty. Substitutions will NOT be allowed. The team in violation will play one man down during this 2 minute penalty. The penalty will be served on the opposite side of the field at mid-field.
21. Any player ejected and being aggressive or hostile must leave the park immediately or his/her team will
forfeit the game.
Referee, Field Monitor, Player or Spectator/Fans Assault
Referee or Field Monitor Assault – Out for 1 year minimum. Spitting or Threatening a person is considered assault. The league WILL report to local authorities to press charges and likely place a trespass warrant/restraining order on the individual(s) at both the league and field owners games/property!
The referee/field monitor may also choose to report the incident to law enforcement also and press further charges.
A player receiving a red card MUST sit his next game (No appeals of Red Cards will be heard only the length of suspension beyond one game). It is the responsibility is on the captain to make sure his player sits and it gets marked off on the roster by the referee and field monitor.
All appeals should be directed to Divasanddudessoccer@gmail.com who may or may not choose to hear the case.
A decision may be appealed within 10 days after being paid and notified. This gives time for additional evidence and interviews to occur. An appeal must be accompanied by the sum of One hundred dollars ($100), which is used to pay for the committee time to do further investigation. If the case is overturned or lessened then 50% of appeal fee shall be returned less banking fees
Once the appeal is emailed and online fee of $100 is received, a hearing will be held by phone or in person. The prior decision will remain enforced until after a hearing has taken place and arbitration committee has ruled on the outcome of the appeal
At the discretion of the arbitration committee, some players may be required to apply for reinstatement if they wish to return to playing in the league after serving their suspension. You will be notified whether reinstatement is required when you are notified of a suspension. If you are required to apply for reinstatement, the following procedure should be followed. You are NOT eligible to register and play until you have received written approval to do so.
Reducing Long Term Suspensions
Players receiving a suspension for multiple months/years, the player may opt to request to have a portion of their suspension deferred by completing a D&D approved anger management course after serving no less than 50% of their suspension. Please note that cases involving referee assaults or unprovoked violence are considered on different criteria than other conduct and be advised that approval is not likely.
The following procedure should be followed:
The "Probation" is a continuous period of time that the player's behavior will be monitored by the league.
Probation will be issued at the discretion of the arbitration committee to any player who has been deemed a risk to the safety or smooth operations of D&D league matches or activities. Players, Fans, Spectators, etc DO NOT need to be issued a red card to be placed on a probation period. Any player on probation is subject to the following terms:
22. All disputes at the field are decided by the Field Referee whose word is the word of Diva Soccer and Final. Referees will be in full charge ten (10) minutes before, during, and ten (10) minutes after each game. Referee decisions are final
23. Any rules not covered by Diva Soccer League Rules and Regulations are covered under the USSF / FIFA Rules for Soccer. All Yellow & Red cards per USSA / FIFA.
24. Games: Please review your game schedule. Players should arrive at the field at least 15 minutes before game time to have enough time to put gear on and your captain can provide a game plan.
WIN= 3 pts. TIE= 1 pts. LOSS= 0 pts. FORFEIT= -2 pts.
25. Playoff seeding is determined by, in order:
1st - Head to head - If there is a 3 way tie in points and all 3 teams have not played each other, Head to Head will be deferred and order will default to next seeding determination.
2nd - Least number of goals scored against in league play for season
3rd - Team with Higher Point Scored Differential
4th - PK’s of 5
26. Playoff overtime procedure: (Tournament only)
11 V 11 League Games:
1. The minimum number of players on the field for 11v11 for a game is 7. (Must have at least 1 women player on the field for co-ed league or forfeit).
2. The maximum number of players a team can field is 11 players (10 players and 1 keeper). Co-ed 7 Men & 4 Women
3. Co-Ed teams MUST have 1 woman on the field at all times (Keeper included) if a team is short a player, the team plays short. (i.e. if you have one (1) woman, you would play 7 men and 1 woman.) Teams may substitute women (Unlimited) if the team is short men (you can play 9 women and 2 men), but teams CAN NOT substitute a man for a woman (Max number of Men on field at any given time is 7).
4. Co-ed Only: Goals scored by female players count as two (2) goals. Male goals count as one (1) goal.
5. Deflection or own goal count as one (1) goal regardless of male or female
6. All PK’s regardless of male or female taking them are worth one (1) goal.
7. Co-Ed - Direct Free Kicks outside the box by women count as two (2) goals.
8V8 League Game Rules:
1.The minimum number of players on the field for an 8v8 game is Five (5).
2. Co-Ed teams MUST have 1 (one) women on the field at all times (Keeper included). If a Team is short then the team plays short players. (i.e. if you have one (1) woman, you would play 4 men and 1 woman.)
3. The maximum number of players a team can field is 8 players. (7 players and 1 keeper). Co-ed - Max number of Men on field at any given time is Seven (4).
4. Teams without 5 players by 10 minutes past scheduled kick-off forfeit the game.
5. 8V8 games will have NO off-sides.
6. PK’s are taken 8 yards from the goal line at the center of the goal.
7. Players must be 8 yards from the spot of a free kick anywhere on field, outside of 10-yard box on Penalty kick.
8. All Kicks are direct or indirect per FIFA 11 v 11 rules.
9. Goalkeepers may NOT punt or drop kick the ball. The goalkeeper may kick the ball from the ground or may throw the ball. Otherwise, there are NO limits on distance of a played ball.
10. Free kicks (Except goal kicks) have no distance limitations.
11. Goal Kicks cannot go pass mid field
12. All PK’s regardless of male or female are worth only 1 goal.
13. Direct Free Kicks outside the box by women count as 2 goals.
14. Goal may NOT be scored directly from kickoff.
15. Kickoff may be forward or back
16. Teams may opt to play 9v9 if both Teams agree prior to kick off and Referees are made aware. This decision can not be changed after the start of the game.
8V8 Competitive Women League Game Rules:
This league is for higher level skilled players and is competitive. Players MUST be 18 years old or over to play. You may register as a Free Agent but this does not guarantee you a spot. The Competitive league will provide their own Uniforms with Numbers on the back as well as a roster. The 8v8 Competitive Women's League will follow all 8v8 League Game Rules with the addition of the rules listed below.
1. All Players must register / come as a Team.
2. Team Jersey color will be decided on what team registered 1st. If two teams have the same/similar color jersey,
the HOME TEAM will wear pennies over their jersey or opt to wear a different color jersey.
3. Kick ins or throw ins are allowed.
4. Kick-Ins are Indirect.
5. Opponent MUST be 2 yards from kick-in/throw-in.
1. All players are expected to be properly equipped for games.
2. Shin guards must be worn. Players who fail to use shin guards will not be allowed to play until they are properly equipped. NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. Soccer cleats are unique from other cleats, and have no toe cleat (Front cleat). No metal or screw-in type
4. Jewelry - Absolutely NO jewelry of any kind is to be worn during game. FIFA Law 04, Section 1 (Safety), Paragraph 2. All items of jewelry are forbidden and must be removed. Players should remove ALL jewelry before the game. Items that cannot be removed MUST be covered or concealed with tape. If the exposed jewelry is not removed or covered, that player will not be permitted to play.
5. Uniform Code – All players will have a matching team uniform. It is the player’s responsibility to manage the uniform. The league rules require that all players wear matching uniform jerseys. Socks should be as close to jersey color as possible. If your jerseys or socks are damaged, replacements can be purchased by contacting Michelle at email@example.com, if you are New to the league, you will need to purchase your uniform kit on Diva website in Diva Store. The kit comes with (2) shirts and (2) pair of socks and will be distributed at the first game after payment is received.
6. Co-Ed & Competitive League Jerseys: MUST have a number on the back of jersey, match roster and MUST keep the same number all season. If a player does not have a number on the back of his/her jersey or does not match the roster, they will not be allowed to play.
Rain out information on game day & Messages:
Register on the website for text messages at www.divasoccer.org when you log into your account. This is used for rainout purposes and Notifications only. If you do not want to register for text messaging for rainouts, you will be at the mercy of your Captain. We make every attempt to notify you as soon as we know the parks are closed.
Refunds & Cancellations:
All cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to (Captains meeting for Women’s 25 & over league) or first game or there will be NO refund. Refunds are subject to a $25.00 cancellation fee. Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment that payment was made in and may take up to 2 weeks. There will be no refunds after the 1st game of the season has been played.
Procedures for concerns, complaints & comments
If a player has a concern, complaint or comment, please put them in writing to allow for the management team to address them during normal business hours: Monday thru Friday from 9am to 5pm. The staff does not need to be approached during games. This allows for them to play and enjoy the sport along with the rest of the players.
Concerns & Comments should be emailed to: PlayDivaSoccer@gmail.com
Pets/Animals: There are ABSOLUTELY NO DOGS / PETS or ANIMALS allowed at any of the PB County Parks as per the signs posted by Palm Beach County Ordinance at all City of Palm Beach Gardens and Town of Jupiter Parks. If you or a family member bring a Dog, Pet or any other Animal to the Field, You/They will be asked to leave immediately. This does not mean you can put the animal in your vehicle - This means leave the park and take them off the premises. This has been overlooked in the past but will be strictly enforced. We do not need Dog fights, possible injuries or other issues.
Release of Liability & Waiver for Diva Soccer, Inc
Release of Liability & Waiver of legal rights which deprives you from the ability to sue. The participant registering on Diva Soccer website (hereinafter referred to as “I” or “me”) desires to participate in the soccer programs, events, and activities of Diva Soccer Inc (hereinafter, the “Company”) and its affiliates, specifically including, but not limited to, Diva Soccer Leagues (the “Activities”). As lawful consideration for being permitted by the Company to participate in the Activities, I agree to all the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (hereinafter, the “Agreement”).
I hereby irrevocably permit, authorize, grant, and license Company and its affiliates, successors, and assigns, and their respective licensees, advertising agencies, promotion agencies, and fulfillment agencies, and the employees, officers, directors, and agents of each and all of them (hereinafter, the “Authorized Persons”), the rights to display, transmit, broadcast, reproduce, record, photograph, digitize, modify, alter, edit, adapt, create derivative works, exploit, sell, rent, license, otherwise use, and permit others to use my name, image, likeness, appearance, voice, and all materials created by or on behalf of Company that incorporate any of the foregoing (hereinafter, the “Materials”) in perpetuity throughout the United States and Canada in any medium or format whatsoever now existing or hereafter created, including but not limited to, in and on advertising and promotional materials, press releases, the internet and other digital transmission or delivery methods, mobile applications, on any platform and for any purpose, including but not limited to, advertising, public relations, publicity, packaging, and promotion of Company and its affiliates and their soccer-related activities and events without further consent from or royalty, payment, or other compensation to me.
I AM AWARE AND UNDERSTAND THAT THE ACTIVITIES ARE DANGEROUS ACTIVITIES AND INVOLVE THE RISK OF SERIOUS BODILY INJURY, INCLUDING PERMANENT DISABILITY, PARALYSIS, AND DEATH (“RISKS”). THESE RISKS MAY BE CAUSED BY MY OWN ACTIONS OR INACTIONS, THE ACTIONS OR INACTION’S OF OTHERS PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTIVITIES, THE CONDITION IN WHICH THE ACTIVITIES TAKES PLACE, OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE “RELEASEES” IDENTIFIED BELOW.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY INJURIES THAT I SUSTAIN MAY BE COMPOUNDED BY NEGLIGENT EMERGENCY RESPONSE OR RESCUE OPERATIONS OF THE COMPANY. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM VOLUNTARILY PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTIVITIES WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE DANGER INVOLVED AND HEREBY AGREE TO ACCEPT AND ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISKS, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE COMPANY OR OTHERWISE.
I ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE, AND REPRESENT THAT I UNDERSTAND THE NATURE OF THE ACTIVITIES AND THAT I AM QUALIFIED, IN GOOD HEALTH, AND IN PROPER PHYSICAL CONDITION TO PARTICIPATE IN SUCH ACTIVITIES. I FURTHER AGREE AND WARRANT THAT IF AT ANY TIME I BELIEVE CONDITIONS TO BE UNSAFE, I WILL IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE FURTHER PARTICIPATION IN THE ACTIVITY.
THIS AGREEMENT PROVIDES DIVA SOCCER, INC COMPANY WITH MY ABSOLUTE AND UNCONDITIONAL CONSENT, WAIVER, AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY, ALLOWING COMPANY TO PUBLICIZE AND COMMERCIALLY EXPLOIT MY NAME, LIKENESS, AND OTHER PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS AND PRIVATE INFORMATION AS SET OUT ABOVE. BY SIGNING, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT I AM GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE COMPANY.
I hereby expressly waive and release any and all claims and disputes, now known or hereafter known in any jurisdiction throughout the world, against the Company, and its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, members, successors, and assigns, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, the owners and lessors of the premises on which the Activities take place (collectively, “Releasees”) arising out of or attributable to my participation in the Activities or the Authorized Persons’ exercise of their rights under this Agreement or the production, exhibition, exploitation, advertising, promotion, or other use of the Materials, whether arising out of the negligence of the Company or any Releasees or otherwise. I covenant not to make or bring any such claim against the Company or any other Releasee, and forever release and discharge the Company and all other Releasees from liability under such claims.
I shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Releasees against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interest, awards, penalties, fines, costs, or expenses of whatever kind, including reasonable attorney’s fees, fees and the costs of enforcing any right to indemnification under this Agreement, and the cost of pursuing any insurance providers, arising out or resulting from any claim of a third party related to the Activities.
This Agreement constitutes the sole and entire agreement of the Company and me with respect to the subject matter contained herein and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations, and warranties, both written and oral, with respect to such subject matter. If any term or provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Agreement or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. This Agreement is binding on and shall inure to the benefit of the Company and me and their respective successors and assigns. All matters arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction). Any claim or cause of action arising under this Agreement may be brought only in the federal and state courts located in Palm Beach County, Florida and I hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
COMMUNICABLE DISEASE RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT
DIVA SOCCER, INC
Diva Soccer Inc. owns and operates the Diva Soccer league. In consideration for being allowed to participate in the League’s competition, including participating in activities related to the League which are organized by any team playing in the League (“Soccer Activities”), I, the undersigned, acknowledge and agree as follows:
There is an ongoing pandemic of COVID-19, a contagious virus which may cause severe illness, other adverse medical reactions, quarantine requirements, transmission to friends and/or family, and/or death in addition to other adverse results, the scope of which may not be fully understood given that COVID-19 is a novel virus and has not yet been fully evaluated by the medical community (“Virus Risks”). COVID-19 is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact, aerosol droplets, and also through surfaces, and it may be spread by individuals who are pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic.
My participation in Soccer Activities will substantially increase my risk of exposure to COVID-19, given that, by their nature, Soccer Activities involve person-to-person contact. I agree to assume full responsibility for any resulting Virus Risks, whether they be known or unknown.
Diva Soccer Inc., its affiliates, and their franchised teams have established certain requirements and protocols (“Protocols”) in consultation with medical consultants designed to reduce the Virus Risks; however, significant Virus Risk remains despite the Protocols. I agree to strictly comply with the Protocols.
I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives, and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS DIVA SOCCER INC., AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES (“LEAGUES”) and their directors, officers, officials, agents and/or employees, associated personnel, other participants, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“Releasees”), from any and all claims, demands, losses, and liability arising out of or related to any ILLNESS, INJURY, DISABILITY, OR DEATH that I or a third party may suffer as a result of the Virus Risks or the Soccer Activities, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Soccer is a contact sport involving risk of serious injury, disability or death. Not all risks are foreseeable. In consideration of being allowed to participate, all players must sign release of liability before participating in Diva Soccer Adult Leagues, which states that I of my own free will and without coercion, do hereby absolve, Release and agree to Defend, Hold Harmless and Indemnify Diva Soccer, their employees, officers and/or agents from any liability which may result from my voluntary participation or is attributable to, my acts and/or omissions in the above “Activity”. I also give my permission for any necessary emergency medical treatments. I understand I may be required to produce a Doctor’s release to participate due to injury or medical conditions. I also understand that Accident Insurance or any other type of health insurance is NOT and WILL NOT be provided by Diva Soccer Inc. You are responsible for your own accident insurance.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT AS WELL AS COMMUNICABLE DISEASE RELEASE OF LIABILITY, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT. BY REGISTERING ON DIVA SOCCER WEBSITE YOU ARE ELECTRONICALLY SIGNING AS WELL AGREEING TO ALL WAIVERS.
Diva Soccer Handbook Page #