757. We need to change the world and the planet by changing ourselves. Will it change society? No. But you won’t be part of the problem.
759. Tomorrow, I need to go to Lucky’s Market and buy some vegetables that will fill my gut and not run up my sugar.
760. I still have not made The Starch Solution work for me, but I am determined.
761. I need chklines.com and cloudonlyaai.com to be a funnel to sell a ton of IM products.
763. Here are the 12-steps as they are written for Alcoholics Anonymous:
764. At this late stage in life, it is critical to create a number of books and ebooks to get my ideas across and to create a legacy.
767. ebook using squibble: My Journey To Radical Stoic Vegan
768. As I build my books, I need to create a career for myself as an advisor to old farts everywhere. First, I have to test those theories myself.
769. AI: Who can benefit from wear over/fit over sunglasses.
770. AI: Why IBMs* Especially Need To Go Radical Vegan
771. My bucket list is getting longer while my time remaining on Earth is getting shorter. Add Tibet before China completely destroys it.
772. So much talk among Republicrats and Demicans about creating jobs misses the point. Any job that can be done online will eventually be done in the least cost location. For Walkabout Solopreneurs, we need to stick to the plan and develop our own individual side hustles and eventually businesses. Doing business as your own corporation or LLC is the way to take advantage of more deductions and live a better life. Once it becomes a norm, the government will find ways to step in and crush individuals. Always happens. But by that time, the politicians will have destroyed the country or the currency, or I will be dead. I fear for my daughter and her generation.
773. Each IBM* (male, born between 1946 and 1964, and introverted) has unique skills to offer society, as well as challenges to overcome individually. And why not? We have lived during America’s most powerful time in world history, only to see the empire unravel with a whimper. What we will see in the next 1-5-10-25 years will be a transformation to an America we do not recognize and one that will have no need for us. Resistance is futile. What we can do is make sure we have the skills to survive, add value to our families, or find a place in the world to live in peace.
774. When I was young (the 60s), identity politics was around, but it took a different form. Down South, it centered on race and religion. Black and white was of course the major divide. I lived through separate “but equal” as if anyone believed that. Separate water fountains, separate city swimming pools, separate restaurant lunch counters, separate schools. Religion was a simpler matter. You were either Baptist, or you weren’t. Less than 1% of the students were Jewish, and none at that time were black. My cousins up North used to talk about Italians and Irish and Pollacks and Puerto Ricans and Jews and such, and we had no idea what the problem was. In Newport News, Virginia, many people moved in for jobs in the shipyard, but basically from the tobacco farms in North Carolina or the coal fields of West Virginia. (If you said you were from Carolina, you meant North Carolina. Ask Andy Griffith.) No one cared much about Catholics until John F. Kennedy was elected President, but as kids, we noticed their families had a lot more children. I remember those old comedy albums by Bill Cosby that claimed “the Pope says you have to do it”. Maybe he was right. Today’s identity politics are just splintered into smaller and more radical groups. Inevitable.
775. I listened to The Times They Are A-Changin’ this morning on Pandora. These snowflakes are a joke. “We’ll soon shake your windows and rattle your walls.”
776. Socialism is making a comeback. Small wonder. The 1% is richer than even the robber barons of the late 19th Century. Our financial capitalists, unlike the industrial ones, are not building anything. They have computers to do the job instead of factory workers. Socialism doesn’t work in too many places, and certainly not in any large country, but it is appealing to a college educated generation that cannot get or keep decent jobs. To equal the pay of my summer jobs in the early 1970s, you would have to earn around $22 an hour or so. Now, most college students take fewer hours and attend school year round. As much as we don’t want it to happen, some new form of socialism will take hold in America.
777. I love AOC (Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez). My kind of socialist who kicked the deep state democrat house member in her district in the primaries. Now in Congress, she should create waves from day one.
778. AOC is bat shit crazy on some issues, and so spot on about others like prison reform and getting non-violent drug users home. Prisons are a national disgrace. She will lead the millenials to the promised land of Jubilee, forgiveness of student loan debt, and a universal basic income. The revolution will come from older workers who will be asked to pay for the debts of privileged kids. According to Richard Wolff, it won’t happen, because once one group gets relief, the others will demand the same. I think all or part of it will happen unless the Fed destroys the currency. Then, everybody could be paid, but it might take a wheelbarrow of currency to buy a loaf of bread (Germany) or a half a bag of steel coins to buy a bag of rice (Korea). We could be heading to blood in the streets. The difference with the 1930s or even unrest in the 1960s is social programs have taken the sting out of unemployment. Even my homeless people can get 3 squares a day free in downtown Jacksonville, yet when they have money, they spend it at McDonald’s and Burger King. And you thought it was drugs and alcohol.
779. The 1% have a choice now to get out of the country. Surprisingly few do. If you have that kind of wealth, you need a Cook Islands trust and LLC to begin, and accounts all over the world. Ignore AOC at your peril.
780. Walkabout Solopreneur is the wave of the future, and not just for IBMs*.
781. “It’s a vexing problem, and not an academic one. Millions of young people across America and the West consider socialism a viable and even noble approach to organizing society, literally unaware of the piles of bodies various socialist governments produced in the 20th century. The fast-growing Democratic Socialists of America, led by media darlings Rashida Tlaib and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, now enjoy cool kid status. Open socialist Bernie Sanders very nearly won the Democratic Party’s 2016 nominee for president before being kneecapped by the Clinton machine. New York City mayor Bill de Blasio helpfully announces “there is plenty of money in this city, it’s just in the wrong hands.” He freely and enthusiastically champions confiscation and redistribution of wealth without injury to his political popularity.”
782. “Without private owners, without capital at risk, without prices, and especially without profit and loss signals, economies quickly become corrupted and serve only the political class. Nicolás Maduro feasts while poor Venezuelans eat dogs, but of course this isn’t “real” socialism.”
783. What socialism has never solved is the free market’s ability to let consumers set prices with their choice of purchases.
784. “Conservatives, by contrast, are not serious. They have no animating spirit. They don’t much talk about liberty or property or markets or opportunity. They don’t mean what they say about the Constitution, they won’t do a thing to limit government, they won’t touch entitlements or defense spending, they won’t abolish the Department of Education or a single federal agency, they won’t touch abortion laws, and they sure won’t give up their own socialist impulses. Trumpism, though not conservative and thoroughly non-intellectual, drove a final stake through the barely beating heart of Right intellectualism, from the Weekly Standard to National Review. Conservatism today is incoherent, both ideologically and tactically incapable of countering the rising tide of socialism.”
This is the real reason AOC will win - either soon or over the next 20 years. Republicans suck too. They have their own corporate and military welfare systems in place. Especially in regards to immigration. We would have a wall now if Republican farmers did not need cheap illegal immigrant labor. These are the people walking across the border.
785. “There are a lot of corroborative reports that confirm limitation of iron can prolong human life.
A low iron diet is attributed to the unusual longevity experienced by villagers in Yuzurihara, Japan. Consumption of iron-rich red meat, which provides a highly absorbable form of iron (heme iron) is associated with a shortening of lifespan. [Archives Internal Medicine 2012]”
I know people give blood to help others, but I give blood to help myself. Lower that iron concentration. Also, it fits in well with a vegan diet. As to a longer lifespan, I’ll take all the help I can get.
786. Mass movements are great when you’re young. You have much to gain and almost nothing to lose. For IBMs*, and old farts in general, it’s a bad idea. I’ve managed to avoid arrest and spending time in jail for my whole life. Maybe you have. Maybe you haven’t. I don’t want to start now.
787. Ultimate AAI For IBMs, MOBs, and iPTs
788. Walkabout Solopreneur
My vision is to return to the life of a perpetual traveler. It’s been 40 years since I had that ability, and I don’t know why I did not continue back then. It was easy to pick up temporary English teaching jobs in Asia that paid better than they do today.
To show my system, I created a new domain: walkaboutsolopreneur.com
As I create each step in the building of this authority, I will share free and paid options giving each individual a path to their own system. Not every income method is suitable for each individual.
789. Who Are The IBMs?
Hint: Introvert Boomer Males
790. For most boomer men, mail order brides are younger, taller, prettier, smarter, sexier, and better-educated than you can find at home. In fact, it’s widely agreed among the well-traveled that the US has among the most unapproachable and antisocial women in the world.
791. Compared to the US, women in Russia/Europe have a much richer and refined intellectual life, are more cultured, higher educated, have a broader knowledge of the world, and speak many more languages. Most of them speak between 2 and 5 languages (like Melania Trump), while most American women speak only their own.
792. The mentality and culture of “feminism” that has taken over America has made it the most unfeminine place in the world. What American feminists don’t realize is that in most of the rest of the world, both male and female, does NOT envy their feminism, but in fact despise it, finding it unnatural and distasteful. Women abroad are free to express their feminine side. I don’t know how college age men put up with this shit.
793. They generally treat men better and appreciate them. They admire and respect men, and they seek relationships with men, rather than resist them. Men feel more relaxed around foreign women because they are authentic, down-to-earth, and not so defensive or paranoid.
794. In general, women in Russia and Europe are a million times more approachable and easy to meet, date, and bring into your social circle than women in America. Even if you approach a female movie star, model, or married woman in Russia, she never gets offended or defensive at your initiation like American women do.
795. Mail order brides are more family-oriented. Their cultural upbringing places a lot of focus on family and children. A mail order bride is more likely to be eager to start a family at a younger age than a woman born in the U.S. Likewise, she will be more prone to want a larger family. Norms are changing due to the Internet and more information available to both men and women.
796. They are marriage-minded with traditional values. Many American men state they are looking for old fashioned values in a spouse. There are many foreign cultures with traditional values where many women are still marriage-minded, such as China, Latin America, Philippines, Russia, and Ukraine. They dream of having a husband and family. They seek fulfillment in finding a good man, and provide love, support and companionship to their partner, which makes them good marriage material.
The 126 Reboot
There’s nothing magic about the number 126 except that it represents the number of days left before my 64th birthday (9/14).
Putting a deadline on my personal reboot remains dangerous. If I “fail” to meet my “goals”, I am likely to beat myself up. One of the hardest things in the world to do is to keep the long term vision in mind while focusing on only the next step or action that needs to be completed.
I have written books that I never published, and built websites only to let them languish.
The next 126 days will be a long term hell week on steroids.
Some of my big objectives include:
1. keep my blood sugar under 100 - reverse my diabetes naturally
2. write my 3 IBM books all at the same time
3. put aside the money for a one-month tour of the U.S. by rental car
4. income of at least $126 per day promoting evergreen affiliate programs
It’s hard not to be distracted by everyday bullshit.
Along with the big items, dozens of small rituals and habits must be developed to maximize my health, wealth, and relationships in this late stage of life.
That’s a long time out. Therein lies the New Year’s Resolution problem.
We set up New Year’s Resolutions to fix past problems, instead of looking to enhance our future. Weight loss. Fitness at the gym. Making more money.
The 3 big areas for personal improvement are health, wealth, and relationships. In my case, 9 months is enough time to reverse my diabetes, create a full-time online income, and to file and complete a divorce.
Each major goal has a number of subgoals that you can imprison your mind and spirit if you go too far.
Let’s take controlling and even reversing type ii diabetes.
There isn’t a diabetic alive who doesn’t know what to do. Cut out sugar, grains, and processed carbs. Eat fruits and vegetables and other real foods. Exercise. Get 7 to 8 hours of sleep.
So simple and so hard.
Pie is one of the 5 major food groups. Donuts were invented by the gods. And Ben & Jerry are my 2 favorite Yankees.
Lab rats with a choice between sugar and cocaine choose sugar.
Self-discipline begins with a four-letter word.
But think about it. At the end of 9 months, I will have almost unlimited text created to edit, post, and to mold into my own products for sale online.
That’s over 819,000 words. “My, my, my.” - Joe Kendra
But that should be enough to create dozens of ebooks and to be repurposed into articles, posts, and video scripts. It should also be enough to get everything I want to talk about out of my system.
No one says you can’t try both. Do what works.
I lived in Asia for over 10 years as a young man. I wanted to go there ever since I saw Nancy Kwan star in the movie “The World of Suzie Wong”.
I wonder if the Suzie Wong District still exists in Wan Chai in Hong Kong. From what I can tell, land prices in Hong Kong have remade the old red light district. It was a blast in the 70s and 80s.
Most Eastern philosophies like Buddhism help individuals become aware. For the golden few, you may obtain enlightenment.
We want to be led by our prime inner purpose.