NOTES FROM THE PEOPLESOFT CONFERENCE 2018 (10/22/18)
Payroll Processes That Aren't Routine
Session A | Notes taken by Silvia Avila & Taryn Tarighati
- Is Excel to CI available on CRC website?
- Yes, available (D.Sanchez)
- M_AM_District_Balances query only shows active employees, not terminated employees?
- Correct. Only active employees (S.Fernandez)
- Is there a different versus the system inserting SWB or an employee? (L.Vaca)
- No. Insert a row for SWB with correct effective date
- Is there a query for Gen_Ded to show a list of employees even if they are inactive?
- No. Submit a HT to CRC to create a query that includes all employees
- Do you override rates for employees on SWB? (L.Vaca)
- Yes, do rapid time and helps upload(E.Garcia)
- Do you keep a separate database for your hourly rates? (spreadsheets for employees changing job positions)
- We have spreadsheets that each month will get updated and that helps out a lot
- How do you handle retros for employees on SWB?
- We have a separate sub positions
- Do overrides rates for create additional pay changes?
- Yes, the only time it changes if there is a change with pay. Check end dates. Use day after term date
- What advice would you give to your replacement?
- Follow instructions. When employees are on SWB do not touch them
- Oceanside - How do you code coaching for DBT? (P.Rubio)
- Go to DBT (put coaching earn code), split % of full amount to go to each combo code.
- On upload, can combo code be targeted? (J.Markley)
- It is a customization.
- Are summer hours related to PERS? Coded as sub positions
- Retirement will send a notification to identify employees that need to be retirement eligible.
- Notes: L.Vaca - Return from SWB before paysheets are created and system will not bring them back.