Our client is looking for an experienced Housekeeping Stewardess to join their very busy 70m+ Charter Yacht. You will join in the yard (they are undergoing a major refit to prepare for the spring season) then off to the most popular charter regions - New England / Mediterranean, Caribbean. This yacht is a very popular (read - busy) charter boat so you must be ready to seriously work - the work is hard, the rewards are great.
In order to be considered you must be female - the cabin is a shared cabin. You will be close to stepping up to a lead position - maybe one final season before stepping up to Head Housekeeper). You will have experience on larger (60m+) yachts - this can be your first Charter program, but you must have strong yachting in your background. You have history of making commitments and sticking with them. English is spoken at "native" level. You enjoy working with a small team, no drama - this is NOT for a television show.
STCW must be current and your ENG1 is current and valid.
If you are interested send your interest to Job1869@preferredcrew.com
To be considered for this position, you must meet all of the requirements in the post above.
If we have not yet had the pleasure of being introduced to you, please be aware that:
90% of our clients have yachts that are:
- Motor Yachts
- Moving (without a home base)
- Seeking Full Time Crew (not freelance or seasonal)
- Between 30 meters and 90 meters
- Require us to only consider candidates with a proven history of making commitments.
- Commercially registered (and require licenses for the Minimum Manning Document).
- Are unable to consider teams.
100% of our clients require:
- STCW Basic Training including Security
- ENG1 or other Medical Fit For Duty
- Passport that is valid and in hand.