N’s Yearly Review for 20XX
Reflection and Goals
- What did I want to achieve?
- What does success look and feel like?
- To what extent on a scale of 1-10 did I reach my goals?
- What can I celebrate?
- What got in the way?
- What have I learned from this?
- What will I do differently moving forwards?
- Go through your calendar and/or journal. Create a “positive” list and “negative” list. Which activities, people, meetings, etc. resulted in the most positive emotions/outcomes and improvements in well-being, and which ones resulted in the most negative or stressful outcomes?
- Do an 80/20 analysis: what 20% of causes resulted in 80% of the effects?
- Add/pre-commit/schedule the most positive activities to your calendar for next year
- What $100, $500, or $1,000 purchase can you make to dramatically increase your well-being and/or the way you use your time?
- What are the craziest, most absurd things you could do this year?
- What can you do, no matter how crazy, to 10x revenue, traffic, or some other outcome this year?