Directions: Answer the following questions in complete sentences.
The image above shows HTML code (left) and the website that is a result of that code (right).
- Each HTML tag is surrounded by < >, what do you think the tags around “Computer”, “Science” and “Rocks!” Do in the image above?
- What might the <p> tag mean, how does it make the text look in the result, how is this different from the <h > tags?
- What do you think the tags with a slash / mean? What might their purpose be?
- Quick summary, what do you think these tags do?
- <h1> largest heading__________
- <h6> ________________________
- <body> ______________________
- <p> _________________________
- <html> _______________________
- What do you think the site above is about?
- What do you think is the title of the site?
- What do you think are subheadings?
- There are a few pictures on this site. What are the pictures of?