as you do
1. Help someone who is hurt.
2. Give five different people a christmas candy cane.
3. Make a christmas card and give it to a stranger.
4. Tell five different people they look nice today.
5. Stick some positive sticky notes around the class.
6. Write a kind comment on a friends blog.
7. Write your teacher a list of things you love about them.
8. Order someone a juicy from the lunch order room.
9. Help someone who is struggling with something.
10. Write a nice message on the whiteboard.
11. Make one of your parents breakfast in bed.
12. Ask someone that is by themself if they would like to play with you.
13.Donate some of your old books or clothes to a charity.
14. Let someone in line behind you go in front of you.
15. E-mail an old friend.
16. Get an old shoe box and fill it with cut out hearts, write a nice message in the bottom and give the box to one of your parents.
17. Leave a two dollar coin lying around for someone else to find.
18. Make a nice collage for one of your siblings or parents and give it to them.
19. Read a story to a little kid.
20. Hold the door open for someone.
21. Tell your parents you love them.
22. Do the dishes.
23. Make a memories book or slideshow and share it with your family
24. Buy a few twenty dollar items a sell them for ten dollars.
25. Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!