We are seeking a co-founder for an unnamed early childhood school in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (Allegheny County). At this time, the co-founder should be willing to commit 10+ hours a week to the early stages of planning. Once a sufficient threshold of funding has been reached, this position will transition into a full-time leadership role.
This is an opportunity to make a distinctive mark on the educational landscape of Pittsburgh by building an innovative experience for young learners!
· Bachelor's Degree (Master’s Degree +, preferred)
· Teaching or Administration Experience
The ideal co-founder will have the following qualities:
· The capacity to grow through collaboration and innovation
· Professionalism, flexibility and a dedication to excellence
· Strong leadership, organizational, and multitasking skills
· The desire to have a direct positive impact on the lives of students, families, and
Applicants should show interest or be willing to participate in the following:
· Researching Pennsylvania State School Requirements
· Writing Business Plan
· Researching & Pursuing Funding
· Creating Budget/Projections & Financial Planning
· Writing Mission & Vision Statements
· Writing Educational Philosophies, Goals & Curriculum
· Writing School Policies
· Visiting Potential School Sites and Getting Estimates for Renovations
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information in your application:
· Educational Philosophy
· Essay: Why are you interested in working as a co-founder to start an early
All applications will be carefully reviewed within 3-5 days. If you are selected as a potential candidate for this position, we will reach out to you with the next steps in the application process.