JOIN the 10th Annual Community-Wide Yard Sale
Hosted by Catalina Foothills High School Band Boosters
$SELL DONATE BUY
When: Saturday, April 6, 2019 from 8am-1pm
Where: Catalina Foothills High School North Parking Lot - open to the public!
- $SELL: Hold your own Yard Sale at this large community event to raise funds for your family, team, club, or organization. You keep 100% of the money you make! Reserve a spot for only $30 and we take care of the advertising, signage, and entertainment for a fun fair!!
- DONATE: Support the CFHS band by donating your gently used furniture, appliances electronics, toys, clothes, and all unused items taking up space in your closet, garage, and storage spaces. Items can be dropped off at CFHS the week before the sale (3/30-4/5). Donation Receipts are provided. Please send your 2018 Tax Credit donation to the CFHS band programs! It costs you $0 to donate $200 or $400 (married) to the band!
- BUY: Come shop the multi-seller Yard Sale for great bargains and a delicious baked-goods breakfast the morning of the Yard Sale! Enjoy the entertainment, and support our school’s band program!
!!Catalina Foothills High School Band is Marching in Macy’s Parade 2019!!
For more info on any of the above contact Lana at CFHSBandYardSale@gmail.com or text/call 520.477.1426
2019 YARD SALE Seller Application
- Fill out form below and print to include with your payment
- Application and Payment may be dropped off at the Catalina Foothills H.S. front office, or sent via mail. Payment can be made with check, cashier’s check or money order payable to:
CFHS BAND BOOSTERS. Mail to: Catalina Foothills H.S. Band Boosters, PO Box 64193, Tucson, AZ 85728
and Pay Online (+ $1.5 processing fee per spot) here: https://squareup.com/store/cfhs-band-boosters
Name of Organization/Family: ____________________________________________________________
Contact Name: ________________________________________________________________________
Contact Email: _____________________________________ Phone #: ________________________
Number of Spots ________________ Amount enclosed ($30 per spot) : $_________________