Thurs., 10/10 - JH VB at 2:45.
Happy birthday to Ben L.
01. Lunch today: Hamburger, baked beans, fries, fruit, milk
Breakfast tomorrow: Breakfast sandwich, fruit, juice, milk
Lunch tomorrow: Turkey & Swiss, chips, fresh veggies, fresh fruit, milk
02. College/Military Reps:
Wed., Oct. 16, Lake Area Tech., 10:30 am
Monday - Homeroom
Tuesday - Dynamic Reading locations
Wednesday - Class meetings in your class meeting locations. Study Hall there if you have no class business to discuss.
Thursday - Homeroom for Habitudes
Friday - Study hall for 7-10th gr. in library or lunchroom.
11 & 12th permitted to arrive in time to go to P1 class at 8:47.
04. FFA NEWS:
05. SENIOR NEWS:
06. Scholarship Deadlines
07. 1 Nation will meet today, Wed., 10/9, after school.
08. VOICE OF DEMOCRACY - All those participating need to see Mrs. Caygle with an outline. Essays are due for review Oct. 21. Recordings are due Nov. 1.
Victoria G, Heidi I, Houa Y, Sophia S, Jaden S, Elizabeth W, Mariah B, Jessica H., Caitlin M.
09. SPORTS UPDATE --
10. FCA will meet Wednesday, October 9th, in Mrs. Byers room for lunch.
11. VIOLIN LESSONS are after school on Thursdays, in the choir room.
12. All Juniors will be attending the SMSU sponsored College Fair in Marshall, on Wednesday, October 9, 2019. They will leave at 8:20 am and return for lunch at 11:40 am.
13. **TIME CHANGE**On Wednesday (today) around 3:15 we will be planting native plants to winter over in the rain garden. Any and all help is appreciated. We will be ordering pizza as a thank you
See Mr. Merrick for questions or simply to let him know you can come!
14. There is still a hayrack leftover from Homecoming. It needs to be gone NOW. You’ll find it in the bus garage parking area.
15. Thrifty White will be offering a flu shot clinic here at the HS on Thurs., 10/24 beginning at 8:00 AM. Information will be sent home.
16. Next Monday, October 14 the concert choir will be attending Sing Fest at SMSU. They will be gone all day from classes. Leave time is 7:50AM from High School - Pick up Walnut Grove students around 8:10AM. Be back to High School at 3PM. Teachers have a list of those who will be attending.
17. High School Service Day - “Food For Kids” - Packaging food at the Community Center
Schedule is as follows:
Financial Aid meeting for Senior and parents will be on Wed., 10/23, 5:30 PM.
01. Weekly Progress Reports are due on Wednesdays. Reports are printed by 7:45 AM on Thursdays.
Mon., 10/14 - ECFE at WB, 5:30 PM
Mon., 10/21 - School Board at WG, 7:00 PM.
ECFE at WB, 5:30 PM
WEEKLY CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Thurs., 10/10 - JH VB at Cottonwood, 4:30. Bus leaves WB at 2:55.
Fri., 10/11 - FB at Hector, 7:00. Bus leaves WB at 3:15. Cheer team leaves at 5:00.
Sat., 10/12 - B squad VB tourney at Slayton, bus leaves at 8:00 AM.
Mon., 10/14 - JH FB, HLOF at WB, 4:30. Pep band plays. Supervisor-????, Concessions-Juniors, Conc. Supervisor-D. Lee
VB, Adrian at WB, 4:45.
JH VB, MCC at WG, 4:30.
Tues., 10/15 - VB, Wabasso at WB, 4:45. Supervisor-Theisen, Concessions-Seniors, Conc. Supervisor-D. Lee
Wed., 10/16 - FB at Danube, 7:00
Thurs., 10/17 - MEA break, NO SCHOOL.
Fri., 10/18 - MEA break, NO SCHOOL.
Mon., 10/21 - VB Sections.
Tues., 10/22 - FB Sections.
Fri., 10/25 - VB Sections.