Terms and Conditions
- Studio lessons at Yogakripa will be conducted with physical distance of at least 1 meter between persons.
Private/condominium lessons will be conducted
- Limit to 5 or fewer attendants (including one teacher) per lesson and physical distancing of at least 1 meter between persons.
The measurements/cleanliness at studio lessons
- Sharing of common equipment should be avoided.
- Please bring your own yoga mat, yoga belt, and drinks and see a list of equipment that you are recommended to bring each class. (For more information on what equipment to bring, please see >> A list of equipment each class
- Ensuring the space enough for physical distance of at least 2 meter between persons.
- Ventilating the lesson space before/after every lesson with fully opened windows.
Our studio is not a locked room.
- Low intensity activities with masks on at all times
- All participants and staff are to use either the TraceTogether app or the TraceTogether Tokens for SafeEntry
- Individuals with temperatures 38 degrees℃ and above are excluded.
- Participants must leave the premises immediately once they have completed their classes, or if they have exceeded a two-hour period and must maintain a distance of 3 metres apart from one another at all times.
The precautionary measures for COVID-19 will be updated at any time.During this time, we seek your understanding and support for the well-being of everyone.
To safeguard the health of all students, Yogakripa will continue the precautionary measures.
For any enquiries please contact us on email@example.com
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Terms and Conditions-normal-
Many classes are getting fully booked for the next 2 weeks. We renewed our cancellation policy for studio class, Private in-person (Group／Personal) Class so that our lessons can be enjoyed by more students equally. Thank you very much for your kindness and understanding.
Definition of terms
Lesson : Unit of booked seat by students
Class : Classroom to conduct lessons (Online/Studio)
Class Pass : ticket to participate the class ( One time ticket to multiple times ticket)
Studio : The studio room where Yogakripa is physically located
Online : Online Classroom
< Booking >
Studio class and Online Kids Yoga Class are semi-private. Please refrain from booking seats more than you can actually attend as the capacity of the class is limited. Each account (registered email) can book up to 4 lessons.(In case you book lessons for your family/friends, those lessons are also counted.)
Please contact us for booking beyond this limit.
- Each student will receive an ID through the booking system. For each ID, you can schedule a maximum of 2 lessons per day( also 2 seats in one class ) and a maximum of 3 lessons for advanced bookings. Booking for others is also possible upon his/her request. (When you book lessons for others, you can only book a maximum of 3 lessons.)
< Cancellation >
Cancellation is to be made on our booking website. Should you have any problem with online procedure, please inform us of cancellation via email or SMS for our record. (To record it in written form, phone call cancellations /leaving a voice message are not acceptable and one class pass will be consumed. No show: 100% of one lesson pass is consumed. )
Frequent cancellations at the last minute may lead to other students being unable to take the class. Please make cancellations as soon as you come to know you cannot attend the class. It will give other students more opportunities to book the class.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- The 1st and 2nd Cancellation in one month
Cancellations made less than 24 hours before the lesson can be replaced with a makeup class within the week without paying the cancellation fee.
Each Cancellation should not be replaceable. It will charged 100% of the price for one lesson. Without any time limit.
- To ensure equality with single users, the Class Pass cancellation policy will be counted for everyone who shares. The third and subsequent cancellations among those who share will result in 100% ticket consumption.
Private in-person (Group) Class
- Cancellations less than 24 hours before the lesson will be charged 50% the price of one lesson. There are no replacement classes.
Private in-person (Personal) Class
- Cancellation less than 12 hours before the lesson will be charged 50% of the price for one lesson. There are no replacement classes.
Online (Group) Class
- Cancellations made less than 12 hours before the lesson can be replaced with a makeup class within the week without paying the cancellation fee.
Online (Personal) Class
- Cancellation less than 6 hours before the lesson will be charged 50% the price of one lesson. There are no replacement classes.
Online Kids Yoga Class
- Cancellation more than 1 hour before the lesson: you can reschedule the class for the week after the class pass ends. This is permitted up to twice per classpass. Cancellation less than 1 hours before the lesson will be charged 50% of the price for one lesson.
< Suspension of service / disclaimer >
Due to an unexpected emergency, lessons may be postponed, delayed or cancelled without notice. The damages and disadvantage to the students and the third parties will not be compensated by Yogakripa. We ask for your understanding in this matter.
Unexpected emergency includes
- Natural disaster, fire, power failure or any other irresistible force which is extremely difficult to fulfill service.
- Regular and urgent renewal or renovations of facilities, which is necessary to conduct service.
- In Case the service provider finds it difficult to fulfill service due to technical or operational problems.
< Purchase of class pass >
- Participation in class requires purchase of class pass, including free class.
- Payment by credit card, PayNow/Paylah, Bank transfer, cheque, cash are available. ( Please contact teachers for payment other than credit card. We will arrange for it accordingly. )
- Refunds will be available up to one month after purchase of class pass if 90% of your pass is unused. ( Service fees for credit card payment are not refundable. )
- In the case you have to move out of Singapore due to personal reasons within 50 days after the last lesson you participated, 50% of remaining passes will be refunded at the studio. Please present the written proof at the studio.
< Service of Class pass >
- Class pass needs to be used by the expiry date.
- Class pass can be shared with your family or friends; 10 hrs &20 hrs pass can be shared with one more person; 50 hrs pass can be shared with 2 other persons.
- Class pass sharing cannot be applied to special events, promotions, trials, Online kids yoga etc.).
- To ensure equality with single users, the expiry date of that shared class pass is to be calculated from the date of the first use.
- To ensure equality with single users, the Class Pass cancellation policy to be counted for everyone who shares. The third and subsequent cancellations among those who share will result in 100% ticket consumption.
- The validity of a class pass is shortend according to the number of people sharing.
- 10 hrs & 20 hrs pass shared among 2 people : 120 days
- 50 hrs pass shared among 2 people : 180 days
- 50 hrs pass shared among 3 people : 150 days
- If you become pregnant while using the class pass, we might extend the validity period after consultation. Please contact us.
- Please note that unethical pass sharing may result in revocation of access to our studio.
- If you would like to take another class pass although you have to move out of Singapore soon, we can arrange for a special class pass accordingly. Please contact us.
< Use of Studio >
- Use the main entrance of the building when visiting our studio.
- Provide your ID at reception on the 1st floor and inform the security guard of your yoga lessons.
- Take the lift to the 4th floor and press unit number 0403. When the gate opens, enter and turn right. Our studio will be the first unit on the right side.
- You may use the space on the 1st floor to read books, drink water and use toys for kids. Equipment such as yoga mats, yoga props, wet wipes, etc., are available for use. The bathroom on the 2nd floor is also available.
- Do not enter the 3rd floor of our studio as it is for private use.
- During entry/exit the studio, please refrain from disturbing on-going lessons.
- You may be charged if severe damage is caused to equipment or facilities.
- We are not liable for any loss or theft so please take care in handling your belongings.
< Instructions/Rules for Online Class >
- Recording on Google meets or any other online video call devices is not allowed.
- Audio / Video recording of classes, copying and uploading them to SNS or forwarding to others are not allowed to protect students’ privacy.
- Please join the class for adults with your audio speaker/microphone ON. Teachers will ask your health conditions in the beginning of every class. Once class starts, please turn the audio speaker/microphone OFF to focus on yourself. As teachers give verbal instruction while looking at students on the screen, please keep your video ON.
- You may attend lessons with dim light ON for some of the class at night (ex; Deep relaxation class) As long as the teacher can see your presence, it’s fine. Please attend the class in comfortable clothes for better relaxation.
- For Kids Yoga, please keep your speaker ON as the teacher needs to talk with students during a class. We may ask you to turn it Off when there are some noise problems. Please follow the teacher’s instructions.
< Prohibited Acts >
The following acts are prohibited for everyone to attend classes safely and comfortably.
Please remind the acts to infringe on others privacy are considered illegal especially at Online class.
When the following acts are found or when Yogakripa or students sustain any damage, we will stop your participation in that class, delete registration and a claim for damages or other legal actions might be taken.
If we find violations beyond this policy, we will take action accordingly.
- Audio / Video recording of classes, copy and uploading them to SNS or forwarding to others.
- Modification or copying of the information provided by Yogakirpa without its permission.
- Troublesome behavior to other students or/and neighbours of the studio.
- Intentional or negligent actions that cause damage to the instructor, other students or/and neighbours of the studio.
- Disturbing actions against Yogakripa offering services and its members enjoying Yogakripa’s services.
- Misuse, transfer, rental, change of the name or sale of the membership ID and password.
- Infringement of the copyright, the intellectual property of the members and a third party.
- Infringement of the property, the reputation, the privacy of the members and a third party.
- Entering, infringing or modifying Yogakripa’s digital assets /booking system/ online lessons.
- Actions against the Law, Violation of Public Order and Morality.
- Other actions which are considered to be inappropriate to participate in a class
< Facility Use/ Injury and Trouble caused during Lessons >
The possibility of injury cannot be avoided in yoga as well as any other exercise programs.
- If you have health problems that practicing yoga may affect, such as past injuries or chronic illnesses, please inform your teacher immediately, even if trivial. If you are unsure of your current physical condition, please discuss it with your teacher.
- Teachers have the professional duty to provide an effective yoga class. However, they are not responsible for the safety and health of students beyond their instructions.
- Our studio and company ”Yogakripa” is not liable for injury or other accidents during the use of the studio except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence by the studio and company.
- Any problems that occur between students shall be resolved between such parties. Our studio and company ”Yogakripa” will not take responsibility.
Please note that the guidelines below are in place to reduce risks of injury.
- Listen to and follow instructions given by your teacher.
- Don`t stop breathing while moving and stretching and do not attempt poses beyond your capacity.
- Release the pose if you feel pain in the poses or movements.
- Please ask us anytime if there is a correct way to pose if you are unsure of the movements.
- Do not attempt the shoulder-stand pose during menstruation.
- Inform the teacher when or if you are pregnant.
- Before attending the class, please consult your doctor if pregnant.
< Accompanying Child >
- Please understand that accidents may occur during class accompanying a child.
- Volunteer baby sitters can watch your child on your behalf during the lesson. They will pay careful attention to the child’s activities during the class, but the safety of the child is ultimately your responsibility. Do not leave your child with a volunteer baby sitter if you don’t agree to these terms.
- In order to prevent accidents, please inform us of your child’s temperament, physical condition, injury, etc. no matter how minor it is.
- Watching your child is strictly a volunteer service. Although the volunteers will be always careful and attentive, we will not be liable in the case of injury.
< Claim of damage >
- Yogakripa is not liable for the damage to the members which was caused by use of its service.
- In case a member damages other members or thiry party by use of the service, the service provider/ Yogakripa is not liable for the damage.
- In case a member violates this policy and damages the service provider/ Yogakripa by dishonest or illegal acts, the service provider/ Yogakripa may claim a damage to that member.
< Personal Information >
- We will not use personal information such as addresses or phone numbers for any purposes other than announcements about lessons and studio, notifications of services and events, marketing within the company to improve services, business activities regarding yoga lessons and other activities thereto.
- We will not use personal information or provide it to a third party other than for the purposes indicated above without your agreement.
< Resolutions of other complications >
In case the complications not mentioned on this policy occur, Yogakripa, the members and other relevant parties shall seek a resolution in a bona fide discussion.
15.May. 2021 Revised YogaKripa