Senior Research Scientist in
Machine-Learning and Neuroimaging
We are looking for positive, motivated and autonomous candidates who are enthusiastic about deep-learning in healthcare applications. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining important components of Pixyl's automatic neuroimaging analysis platform.
We'll ask you to
- Develop new ML/DL models to automatically segment neuroimaging data
- Develop machine learning systems that are scalable, reliable and interpretable
- Leverage cloud-computing platform resources
- Stay up-to-date of technological developments in your field
- Engage in the full software life-cycle, including requirements gathering, high-level design, coding, testing, debugging and maintenance
- Collaborate with team members to produce high-quality code that is robust, efficient and easy to maintain and extend
- Re-architect existing components to accommodate new requirements
- Participate in, and contribute to, design reviews, code reviews and project planning
We're especially interested in candidates who have
- 5 years professional work experience
- A Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Computational Neuroscience, or related fields
- Strong machine learning experience
- Great interpersonal and written communication skills
- Programming experience in Python/C++
- Experience working with open-source ML libraries (Tensorflow, Theano)
- Neuroimaging experience
- Knowledge of open-source neuroimaging software
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS, OVH, Google Cloud)
Pixyl operates at the intersection of neuroscience and machine learning, working to deliver important neuroimaging data to support clinical workflows, and redefine neurological healthcare for the future.
A spin-out of the French labs Inria and Inserm, Pixyl develops powerful machine-learning methods to automatically extract neuroimaging biomarkers and clinical measures of interest for stroke, MS, TBI, and neurodegenerative diseases.
Join our dynamic, international team in the bustling vibrant city of Grenoble, the heart of the French Alps!
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://pixylmedical.com