Children’s Kiva Montessori School
Elementary/Middle School – Board of Directors, Special Meeting
12.03.18 at 6:00 pm - Children’s House, 1204 E Empire
- Call to Order - Special Meeting
- Roll Call
- Vision – Children’s Kiva Montessori School will provide a vibrant and engaging learning environment based on the teachings of Dr. Maria Montessori that supports all students’ academic excellence and ability to become empowered, creative, lifelong learners responsible for themselves, their community, and their environment.
Mission – Children’s Kiva Montessori School uses authentic Montessori methods, Community-Based educational approaches, and integrated academics (STEAM) to support student academic success, responsibility, and independence.
- Motion to Adopt Agenda
- Update on meeting with Re1 - Kelli
- IHOS - Alexia
- Staff Comments: three minute time cap please. For discussion(s) that may take more time please email the board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Community Member Forum: Community members may use this time to speak to the board; three minute time cap please. For discussion(s) that may take more time please email the board at email@example.com. Please note that issues concerning personnel matters need to follow the Communication Pathway and Grievance Procedure.
- New Business
- BOD Report to Kiva Kids Newsletter or Community, if applicable
- Next Meeting(s)
- Executive Session: CRS 24-6-402(4)(e), to determine positions relative to matters that may be subject to negotiation and to instruct negotiators, specifically to have a board-only discussion of potential charter adviser contractual compensation.