- The Covered Sites provides an infrastructure for an end to end tokenization of a real-world asset(s) (together the “Services”).
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Subject to the restrictions under Paragraph 4 (Restrictions on Use) below, you agree that all copyright and other proprietary notices on any Covered Sites content must be retained on all copies thereof.
- Restrictions on Use
- license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Covered Sites, without express written consent of Pandora;
- you shall not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Covered Sites;
- you shall not access the Covered Sites in order to build a similar or competitive service;
- copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, displayed, poste or transmit in any form or by any means, any part of the Covered Sites, for any commercial purpose, without express written consent of Pandora;
- use the Covered Sites in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Covered Sites or impair the availability or accessibility of the Covered Sites or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to the Covered Sites without express written consent of Pandora;
- use the Covered Sites or any part of it to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications, or for any other purposes related to marketing, without express written consent of Pandora.
- Limited Use License
You agree not to use the Covered Sites to do any of the following:-
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store, or otherwise make available any content that Pandora deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age, or your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Upload, post, transmit, share, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store, or otherwise make publicly available on the Covered Sites any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Permanent Account Number (PAN), Aadhaar number and credit card numbers.
- Solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- Upload, post, transmit, share, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store, or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage, or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law.
- Use or attempt to use another’s account, service, or system without authorization from Pandora, or create a false identity on Covered Sites.
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store, or otherwise make available content that, in the sole discretion of Pandora, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Covered Sites, or which may expose Pandora or its users to any inconvenience, harm or liability of any type.
- User Accounts
- You may need to register an account with us in order to use or access some of the Services on the Covered Sites and also to generate content on the Covered Sites.
- To be eligible to register an account with us, you must be at least 18 years of age.
- If you are registering on the Covered Sites you have to provide limited information like your name, phone number, email address etc. However, if you are making payment to avail any of the services then additional details like billing information including name, address, the nature of service and any of the following:
- GST, PAN etc (for Indian persons) or
- Taxpayer identification number (for U.S. persons), or
- one or more of the following: a taxpayer identification number, Social Security number, passport number and country of issuance, alien identification card number, or number and country of issuance of any other government-issued document evidencing nationality or residence etc will be required.
- You will be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User Registration and log-in details and we will not be responsible for misuse of your User Registration by any third party, whether authorized by you or not. You may never use another user’s account without permission. You are also prohibited from sharing your log-in details and let anyone access your account, or do anything that might put your account at risk.
- You are responsible for any activity on the Covered Sites arising out of any failure to keep your User Registration confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
- Pandora reserves the right to refuse to offer access to or use of the Covered Sites to any person or entity at their sole discretion including by changing its eligibility criteria at any time if it has reasons to believe that the person is involved in the activities which are unlawful or opposed to the laws and policies of St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- External Content
- The Covered Sites might contain links to third party websites, services, and advertisements for third parties. Third party websites may in turn link to the Covered Sites. You acknowledge and agree that third party websites, advertisements and services are not under the control of Pandora and Pandora is not responsible for the information, content, products, services, advertising, or other materials which may be provided therein. However, if you have any objection with the concerned website or any content provided therein, you may write an email to email@example.com stating in detail the reason of objection and the remedy sought, if any. (“External Content”).
- The inclusion of any link to such External Content on the Covered Sites does not imply Pandora’s endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of such External Content. Pandora specifically states that the links to External Content have been provided for convenience purpose and Pandora does not review, approve, monitor, warrant, make any representations, or assume any liability whatsoever in connection with the use or reliance of such External Content.
- We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party websites or services that you click on or use.
- We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Covered Sites to manage our users’ sessions, store preferences, serve ads, track information, help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
- The types of information cookies collect may include personal information such as your name, contact details, personal preferences, and details of your use of the Covered Sites.
- In addition, we may provide your personal information to marketing services companies on an anonymous and aggregate basis to allow them to market their products or services, or for other marketing purposes. This may be information we received from you offline and online.
- Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
- All information, content, products and Services included on or otherwise made available to you on or through the Covered Sites are provided on an “as is” without any representations or warranties, and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Pandora does not warrant that the information, content, products (including software) or other Services included on or otherwise made available to you on or through the Covered Sites (whether by Pandora, its suppliers, service providers or advertisers), Pandora’s servers or electronic communications sent by Pandora are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Pandora shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for business losses, loss of contracts or business relationships, profits, data, database, software or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failure of the Covered Sites and products (including software) or other Services or otherwise made available to you on or through the Covered Sites, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
- The laws of certain jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Entire Agreement
- If we need to give you notice of anything, we shall write to you at the email address you provide to us.