ACADEMY OF MUSICAL PERFORMANCE
MONTHLY BOARD MEETING
Monday, September 9, 2019
9 am * AMP Studio, Indio, CA
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- CONSENT ITEMS: All matters listed on the consent calendar are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one roll call vote. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless members of the Board or audience request that specific items be removed from the consent calendar for separate discussion and action under Section V (Consent Items Held Over).
- Approval of Minutes from August 5, 2019 Board of Directors Meeting
- Approval of Financial Statements ending August 31, 2019
- CONSENT ITEMS HELD OVER
- OLD BUSINESS
- Ratify Expenditures from August
- Ratify Executive Director Insurance Coverage
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR REPORT - (Available on Google Drive Prior to Meeting)
- TBD (Will)
- Discuss Upcoming Performance Opportunities
- Paint El Paseo Pink 10/12
- Whitney Hay/Hay Foundation Wellness Event - date TBD
- NEW BUSINESS
- Grants - Report from 8/30 meeting (Kate/Roman/Steph)
- KESQ/Berger Spotlight Grant - due 9/9.
- Committee Reports: (Available on Google Drive Prior to Meeting)
- Executive Committee - Kate
- Finance Committee - Cherise
- Marketing Committee - Stephanie
- No formal report for August
- Discuss Content Creation/social media & blog
- Fundraising Committee - Roman
- Annual Bash at Roman’s - discuss date (4/3/20), details.
- Thank-you letters/database - Maria
- Outreach Committee - Camille
- Thank You Letters for donations - status?
- Production Management - Bruce
- Upcoming Events - Calendar Review
- ORAL COMMUNICATIONS: Any person wishing to discuss any item not otherwise on the agenda may address the Board at this point by raising their hand and giving their name, address and establishment for the record. Remarks shall be limited to three minutes unless the Board authorizes additional time.
- Board of Directors
- NEXT MEETING: Confirm October 7, 2019