Day 3: Practice Name_________________Period________
For an A, do all Day Three lessons
For a B, do all of Pages 1-2 and Bikini Bottom Page 1 plus one Punnet Square from the back
For a C, Do all of Pages 1-2 and Bikini Bottom Page 1
Complete the problems below.
Genetics Practice Problems Worksheet based on notes for Day One and Day Two
1. For each genotype below, indicate whether it is heterozygous (He) or homozygous (Ho)
AA _______ Ee _______ Ii _______ Mm _______ Bb _______
ff _______ Jj _______ nn _______ Cc _______ Gg _______
kk _______ oo _______ DD _______ HH _______ LL _______
2. Explain in your own words what makes some genotypes homozygous and some heterozygous.
2. For each of the genotypes below determine what phenotypes would be possible.
a. Purple flowers are dominant to white flowers.
b. Round seeds are dominant to wrinkled seeds.
c. Brown eyes are dominant to blue eyes
d. Bobtails in cats are recessive.
3. For each phenotype below, list the genotypes
a. Straight hair is dominant to curly.
b. Pointed heads are dominant to round heads.
4. Complete the worksheet: Bikini Bottom Genetics