Large Event Guidelines
As provided for in the Declarations of the Association
- A large event is the gathering of people at any lot or other location within the subdivision for any social, recreational, charitable, religious, civic, government, or similar purposes including (by way of example only) any reception, party, banquet, dance, or similar event if the total number of owners, renters, guests, and other persons attending or expected to attend exceeds 40.
- No large event shall be hosted anywhere in the subdivision other than at an occupied dwelling and the lot upon which it is situated.
- The application for the event must be submitted to email@example.com a minimum of 21 days prior to the date of the event.
- No large event may be held at more than one such dwelling and lot at the same time.
- No more than 3 large events may be scheduled at any dwelling during any calendar year.
- No more than one large event may be scheduled at any dwelling more than once monthly.
- No large event may be scheduled at any dwelling in two consecutive weeks (i.e., at the end and beginning of a month).
- All vendors providing services must be identified on the event application.
- No large tents are permitted. No portable toilets are permitted.
- All vehicles must be parked in the designated parking areas under the house. No vehicles may be on the road-side right-of-way or on adjacent property owner lots whether developed or undeveloped, occupied or not-occupied.
- No bus, van or similar passenger vehicle with a rated capacity of more than 24 passengers may be operated, stopped or parked anywhere in the Subdivision.
- If the number of vehicles expected exceeds the property parking capacity, any overflow parking accommodation on other properties must be defined by the owner/rental agent prior to the event and proof of alternate property owner consent provided with the event request form.
- Beach-goers must utilize platted access-ways. Photographs may NOT be taken in the dunes.
- The names of all day guests who will be attending must be submitted with the application.