Statement of Faith and Religious Purpose
- Catholicer is a movement in the Roman Catholic Church.
- We believe that Jesus Christ and His Church require that all His followers strive to live their lives in a manner that is consistent with the precepts and doctrines of their faith as taught by the Dogma and Doctrine of Roman Catholic Church.
- Catholicer, therefore, seeks to operate in accordance with the principles of Roman Catholic Faith, under the guidance of Universal Roman Pontiff.
- In the light of our faith, Catholicer exists to bring glory to God and share His truth with members, employees, customers, and community by serving them according to the principles that honor and glorify Him.
- To this end, Catholicer seeks always to fulfill Jesus' command to love our neighbors as ourselves and to do unto others as we would have done unto us by serving our customers and members with love and excellence.
- Catholicer wants its service to the community to bear witness to the faith in Christ, and also to Christ's Lordship over its members' life. Therefore, as Catholicer engages in expression, it intentionally communicates messages that promote aspects of Catholic beliefs, or at least messages that do not violate those beliefs. For this reason, Catholicer reserves the right to decline a request for services that would require it to engage in or host expression that violates the Roman Catholic doctrines. Therefore, while Catholicer function is to help Catholic Professionals build businesses that evangelize, it also seeks to evangelize non-believers who desire its products or services.
- Catholicer will prioritize the above religious, ethical, and moral principles regardless of the impact of the operation.
Statement of the Sanctity of Human Life
We believe all human life is sacred and created by God in His image. Human life is of inestimable worth in all its dimensions, including babies in the womb, babies in the laboratory, the aged, the physically or mentally challenged, and every other stage or condition from conception through natural death. We are therefore called to defend, protect, and value all human life.
Statement on the Message a Wedding-Related Service Communicates
Catholicer believes that marriage is a holy institution that reflects the relationship between Jesus Christ and His Church. The wedding ceremony itself pictures the joining together of the church of Christ for the eternity. Accordingly, Catholicer believes that, regardless the intent of the couple, a wedding between a man and a woman communicates a sacred message about the relationship between Jesus Christ and His Church, and those who facilitate the wedding participate in communicating that message. For this reason, Catholicer reserves the right to decline a request for services that would express or facilitate an inconsistent message.
Ignatius Darren Gozali
Chairman & CEO
Catholicer - firstname.lastname@example.org
221 Miro Ave, Mountain View, CA 94041, USA