In an effort to keep our school campus as safe as possible we must take every precaution to protect the well-being of every member who enters the school environment. We ask that all visitors to our building follow the safety guidelines listed below:
- Check in at the Main Office, to the left of the entry door at Entrance #1. Visitors will be asked to show legal identification and pass a limited criminal background check in order to gain entry through the school’s secure entrance. Raymond Park uses the LobbyGuard system for this check.
- If permitted to enter our building, visitors are required to display the appropriate identification tag at all times within the school. If staff members cannot see this tag, you will be stopped in the hallway.
- Proceed upstairs to the academy. Check in at the RPIA Main Office at the top of the stairs to gain access to your destination.
- Those wishing to eat lunch with their child will do so in the main office. Parents may eat lunch with their child only and may not include other students.
- Remember to only visit the area of the building you are on campus to see and you have permission to visit. Please do not visit other areas of the building.
- Visitors are not to proceed directly to any classroom before following the access procedures listed above.
- Please check out in the main office upon leaving the building. If you are taking your student with you, please be sure to sign them out.
- This is also a reminder that all doors will be locked during school hours except for the main entrance.
- Parents are also encouraged to provide notice before visiting school or meeting with school personnel.
An improved sense of overall security is enhanced when all visitor identification measures are properly maintained. We appreciate your support in helping us maintain this safe and secure environment to protect all students and staff.