Be Respectful to People, Places, & Things
- Keep hands, feet, and belongings to yourself
- Avoid horseplay, rough housing, etc. to keep everyone safe.
- Work together to keep NMS a safe learning environment.
- Show respect to all Spartans.
- Follow directions given by adults the first time they are given.
- Treat school property & materials with respect.
- Be respectful in all locations at NMS
- (including: halls, cafeteria, restrooms, classrooms)
- Listen when others are talking.
- Use only kind and appropriate language and actions.
At this time please stand, if you are able, for the Pledge of Allegiance and 30 seconds of silence.
- Soccer intramurals will next Wednesday, October 30th from 3:15-4:15! Plan to play outside. Any guy or girl is welcome to attend!
- Girl’s Basketball Tryouts begin Monday.
- 8th grade - 3:15-5:00pm
- 7th grade - 5:00-6:30pm