- Be respectful to your fellow players and staff members.
- Be considerate of the feelings and opinions of others.
- Do not call others names or say something with the intent to hurt their feelings.
- Respect the decisions and requests of staff.
- If you have questions as to why a certain rule exists, we will be happy to explain.
- Do not instigate fights. Examples include, but are not limited to the following:
- Causing unnecessary drama or disturbances in chat
- Bringing up controversial or sensitive subjects
- Pushing someone’s buttons to elicit a negative response
- We strive to be a friendly community, incessant trolls and troublemakers will be dealt with accordingly.
- New players who troll the chat will often be dealt a permaban.
- Players who constantly toe the line of the rules, may face punishment.
- Basically, don't be a jerk.
- Harassment, racism, sexism, and discrimination will not be tolerated.
- We have a zero tolerance policy against all forms of harassment. In most cases, new players who exhibit these behaviors will be permanently banned.
- Harassment is, but not limited to, any of the following:
- Creating a hostile environment
- Retaliating against another player or staff, no matter what they did to you, let staff handle the situation. They are trained for it.
- Unwanted sexual advances
- Inappropriate sexual jokes or comments
- Sharing pornography
- Causing psychological or emotional harm to someone.
- Spreading rumors, whether true or false.
- Do not spam. Spamming may include, but is not limited to the following:
- Using lots of repetitive characters.
- However, “heyyyy” would be acceptable.
- Copypastas, song lyrics in excess, etc
- Sending messages in multiple lines. Example:
- Quick repetitive messages.
- Rainbow text if used in excess.
- Sending shop adverts more than once within 20 minutes.
For more information on shop adverts and welcome back messages, click here.
- Do not insult players or staff.
- Excessive use will be defined on a case by case basis by staff.
- Certain controversial topics are not allowed in main chat. We aren't trying to quash opinions, but you must remember that there are a lot of players who come here to play and relax, not to discuss politics, religion, etc. These topics can start out respectful enough, but often turn into angry, divisive ‘fights.’
- If you wish to discuss these topics, please do so via PM, party chat, or a private discord group.
- Topics include, but are not limited to the following:
- Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Holocaust, genocide
- Sex, sexual innuendo
- Depression, Suicide. - We’re here to listen, but please ask if anyone can PM you to talk about this serious issue. We prefer to keep it out of main chat as it is very often a trigger for other people who suffer from the same maladies.
- Vulgarity does not belong in chat.
- English only in main chat.
- Staff cannot be expected to translate every message. We must be able to moderate the chat.
- Use PM’s or Party Chat to speak other languages.
- Do not impersonate staff or other players via the nick command or by changing your username.
- No begging for items, ranks, or teleports. Do not ask for Donation Fairies to donate for you. 1. It's rude, as they do so out of kindness. 2. That's how you scare them away. :/
- All rules also apply to party chat, with the exception of excessive swearing and using different languages. Being insulting is still not allowed, however.
No Griefing or Raiding
- Do not alter someone else's’ build without permission, even if it seems abandoned.
- Do not kill someone’s mobs without permission.
- Do not steal from chests that are not yours, even if it seems abandoned.
- Do not claim someone else's base.
- "Abandoned" buildings and claims are off-limits unless you have permission to remove it from the owner or an admin.
- If you didn’t build it, don’t touch it!
- Do not build within 150 blocks of a players base or 200 blocks of a community area. (Spawn, Shops, WayPoints, Arenas, etc)
No Hacking or Cheating
- Any modification that gives you an unfair advantage is not allowed.
- Using alt accounts to give yourself extra event rewards, vote rewards, etc. is not allowed.
- The following mods are allowed on the server:
- Excludes cave maps & ore/block finders.
- Most inventory organization mods
- The following mods are not allowed on the server:
- Kill Aura
- Schematica, even if not using the print option
- If your mod is not mentioned on this list, you must ask if it's allowed.
- Note to staff: If you aren’t sure please ask an Admin or Siuan.
There are two types of entities in Minecraft, Entities and Tile/Block Entities.
Dynamic, moving objects throughout a Minecraft world. Most can be seen when toggling hitboxes on via F3+B.
- 30 per chunk
- 200 per area (the chunks loaded around you)
- Listed below are the entities that commonly affect lag.
- These entities will be automatically limited to 30 per chunk. Additional entities in a chunk, even yourself, will cause some to despawn until it is at 30 entities again.
Minecarts and variations
Item Frames (see note)
For a full list and more information, click here.
Note: Item Frames are not automatically culled by our lag reduction plugin, but are still subject to a maximum of 30 per chunk (20 per shop plot). These can be removed by staff if over the limitations.
Tile or Block Entities
Stores additional information about certain blocks, with the type of information varying by block. An easy way to remember is that they store data, like banner design or text on a sign, or have an inventory slot.
- 2000 per area (the chunks loaded around you)
- This is an excessive amount and you may still be asked to reduce them.
- Hopper Specific Limitations
- 60 per chunk
- Usage in excess of 1500 per loaded area is subject to inspection and removal.
- Listed below are the tile entities that commonly affect lag.
- These entities are not automatically limited. Please use your best estimation. Senior Mods and Admins have the ability to count tiles if needed.
For a full list and more information, click here.
- Note on piston extensions
- Any time a piston extends, it becomes an tile entity.
- Any blocks they are moving, including indirectly via slimeblocks, become tile entities as well.
- Note on chests and shulkers
- Double chests count as 2 tile entities.
- If shulkers are placed inside a chest, they do not count as tile entities. They are only tile entities if placed.
- AFKing is allowed.
- There is a 15 minute AFK kick, but you are allowed to bypass this by using a “vanilla method.” This means using an AFK pool or similar device. Usage of client mods or scripts to bypass AFK is not allowed.
- AFK Fish farms are not allowed. They cause redstone and hopper lag.
- If the server is lagging or full, AFK players may be kicked by staff to clear up RAM usage or make room for active players. No further action will be taken towards you with these kinds of kicks.
- Anyone found building lag machines, useless clocks, observer clocks, or purposefully trying to harm the server with entities and/or redstone, are subject to a permanent ban or a tempban with the possibility of your entire base being demolished.
Scamming and Casinos
- Scamming players on trades or agreements is not allowed.
- For protection against players claiming you have scammed them, make sure you negotiate a price before any work is done or trade is made. Also make sure that this agreement is done in server PM’s or /mail and you get verification of their agreement.
- Casinos are not allowed in the shop world.
- Casinos found to be scamming players will be removed along with any items in them and the owner will be issued a punishment.
- Gambling at casinos is done at your own risk! Lost diamonds/items will not be replaced.
- Do not advertise the IP or name of another server on any of our services.
- Services include: The server, Discord, TeamSpeak, and forums.
- Do not steal players or staff.
- Do not message players or staff to join your or another server. This is considered poaching and depending upon severity, you may be permabanned.
- PvP is on server wide, but can be toggled on and off per player using /pvp.
- No tp killing.
- No spam killing yourself or others. This will be seen as spam and/or harassment.
- No camping at a players’ home or base.
- You must return the other player to the location that they died, in order for them to retrieve their items.
- If you have PvP turned on, this means you have consented to PvP and as such we will not compensate any lost items due to PvP death.
- If you don't want to PvP, don't toggle it on.
Redstone, Mob, & Auto Farms