French Toast Sausage Roll Ups from Butcher Box.ca
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Cook the sausages thoroughly in a frying pan, place on paper towel to drain. I actually put them in the oven on low heat for a bit to fully drain.
- Roll each slice of bread flat with a rolling pin then cut off the crusts, carefully.
- Place a sausage at the end of each slice of bread and roll it up. Dip the roll up into the egg mixture then pan fry in a buttered skillet on all sides until golden brown, about 4 minutes. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with maple syrup, fresh sliced strawberries and a dollop of whipped cream.
**Perfect for breakfast in bed for Mom on Mother’s Day!