Lincoln Street School Update
1. Pick Up Patrol began its implementation on 11/27. This is a streamlined tool that is designed to make your life easier and ensure your child(ren) are dismissed to the proper location each day. In place of notes or phone calls to the office, you can use a computer or smartphone to make dismissal changes. We are excited to use this new tool. Please call the office for troubleshooting or if you did not receive a welcome email.
2. Congratulations to Mrs. Roeder, Mrs. Lawry, Mr. Vogt, and Mrs. Steinberg for their participation in the Harlem Wizards game at CMS. The event was incredibly entertaining, fun and for a good cause!
3. The LSS Book Fair will be open all this week. It will be open until until 3:15 on Wednesday (today) and Thursday. On Friday it will be open until 2.
5. Today, you may hear sirens throughout the seacoast region. The Seabrook Power Plant will be conducting a drill to test their emergency systems and protocols.
6. Holiday Gift Making Workshop and Snowball Express at CMS
On Saturday, December 9 from 9 - 11 am, the CMS PTO is providing an opportunity for parents to come and enjoy a snack while their child or children go shopping at the Snowball Express or they can craft homemade gifts at the Holiday Workshop. We are planning on having middle school and some high school students volunteer their time to support each child with their purchases or crafts. In addition there will be parent volunteers and CMS teachers to support as well.
Click HERE to see our weekly flyers.
Dates to Note (Click Here to View Our Online Calendar):
Grade 5 P.A.L.
8:00 am Mr. Schmitt’s Room
Bowling (Pick up at Exeter Bowling Lanes @ 4:30)
Students Dismissed @ 12:50pm