AP Computer Science Principles Syllabus Instructor: Gina Hansen
[ IN DEVELOPMENT FOR 2018-2019 ]
This course provides an introduction to Foundations of Computer Science, a segway between high school and college.
SOFTWARE (lab dependent)
- CURRENTLY: Microsoft OS, Notepad++, REPL.it, code.org App Lab, GIMP, Adobe Creative Suite CC
- PLANNED: Visual Studio Code, Eclipse, Blender, Android App Lab
- 50% Projects
- 25% Attendance & Participation
- 25% Daily Work Assignments
NOTE: Students who pass this course include a .2 GPA boost, as well as meet the requirement for Jeffco Geometry+ Math Graduation Requirement
- Good attendance is required.
- Projects and exam can be completed during lab time. Each student’s work must be unique. All assignments are due as indicated.
- Students requiring special consideration due to physical or mental limitations should make prior arrangements with the instructor to ensure appropriate assistance.
Computer Science 2018-19
Foundations of Web Design
Columbine High School