5711 Richard St. Ste 1
Jacksonville, FL 32216
Resident Major Storm Guide
(904) 517-5939 follow the prompts
During a major storm, it is important to know that your Property Management Team is at home and also affected by the same major storm. Response time during and after major storms are likely to be delayed and will be ordered for assessment by the severity of the reported issue. Please try and understand that our vendors do not just service Suncoast residents and may be backlogged/overloaded with an extreme amount of calls. The staff at Suncoast will work as quickly as we possibly can. We highly suggest you vacate your home during the storm if you feel the danger from the storm is imminent and could put you and your family in harm's way. Suncoast Property Management and it’s Owners are not required nor responsible to cover the expense, should you choose to leave your home during a storm.
- What constitutes an emergency during a major storm?
- Injuries (call 911)
- Leaking Roof
- Down power line (report to Suncoast and call 911)
- Down large tree or large branch that has damaged your home
- You are required to report any property damage caused by the storm. Unless the storm damage has created a situation of putting you and your family in immediate danger, damage should be reported to Suncoast once the storm has cleared. Do not report by calling the after hours/emergency line. Report via your Online Tenant Portal (https://app.propertyware.com/pw/portals/suncoastpropertymanage/tenant.action)
- If the property damage puts you and your family in harm's way, call 911 immediately. Report damage when you are safe by calling the after hours/emergency line.
- For those that do not have internet access during this time, please call the after hours/emergency line (listed above) and state that you are not calling in an emergency but need to report a service request. All service requests will be prioritized in order of severity.
- What is not an emergency during a major storm?
- A/C issues
- Power outages
- Minor plumbing issues - many plumbing issues during a major storm are directly related to the excessive amount of rain during the storm. If your plumbing issues persists once the storm has cleared and you are unable to resolve the issue yourself, please report via your Online Tenant Portal (https://app.propertyware.com/pw/portals/suncoastpropertymanage/tenant.action)
- We highly recommend you investing in renters insurance. Suncoast Property Management and our Property Owners are not responsible for loss of any food, damage to personal items, etc. due to power outages or storm related issues/damage. Most vehicle insurance companies also offer renters insurance. If you need assistance, email your Portfolio Manager.
Karen Geneux: email@example.com
Melissa Veazie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenifer Bullard: email@example.com
Latoya Boger: firstname.lastname@example.org