3258 Marentette Ave.
Windsor, Ontario, N4X 4G4
QUOTE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to all Dimachem Inc., quotations, issued under all our brands:
Dimachem, Chemfil, Chemex Canada, EZ Strip
- The price quotation and delivery dates hereunder are based upon Seller's existing stock and its ability to obtain raw materials at present costs in the event existing stock is exhausted when Buyer's order is received. Seller shall not be liable for failure to make delivery or deliveries when due, if caused by act of God or the public enemy, accident, fire storm, earthquake, flood, strikes labour troubles, riots, sabotage, embargo, war Federal, Provincial, or Municipal law, ordinance, rule regulation, order license, priority, seizure, requisition, allocation, or circumstance of a similar or different nature beyond the reasonable control of Seller, or by failure of transportation, inability to obtain supplies, equipment, fuel, or labour or by compliance with any order of request of the Canadian Government or any agency, officer, or committee thereof, or by compliance with the request of any producer for material to be used in the production of articles for the national defense program; but the total quantity to be delivered hereunder shall be reduced to the extent of the deliveries omitted for such cause or causes.
- If buyer does not make payment in accordance with terms hereof, of it in Seller's opinion, Buyer's credit becomes impaired. Seller may at its option either cancel the contract as to any undelivered portion thereof or make delivery of such undelivered portion only for cash. 2% per month is charged on overdue accounts.
- This pricing information is confidential to the intended recipient shown above and may not be shared with any third party without the express written consent of Dimachem.
- If returnable packaging is supplied a deposit may be charged. Containers, drums, totes, and pallets are to be returned in good condition, within a month of use. Delay in the return or use other than the intended product delivery may result in a additional levy for replacement costs and handling.
- This quotation expires in thirty (30) days if not accepted with a Purchase Order. Raw Material surcharges may be applied. Prepaid freight may be subject to fuel surcharges. Additional charges such as rush order charge ($250) or Minimum order charge ($150) or fees and or expenses related to collection of late payments may be charged. All credit card merchant fees or charges are to be paid by buyer. Max amount that may be paid by credit card is $5000. Our credit card only allows this amount and credit cards are for web sales and miscellaneous, incidental charges. Most payment should be by cheque, electronic transfer, or Pre Authorized Debit (PAD) without incurring additional merchant fees.
- Receiver is responsible for providing a regulation level loading dock and all unloading operations/equipment unless prior written arrangement is made at time of Purchase Order.
- All products are sold without warranty of any kind and purchasers will, by their own tests, determine the suitability of such products for their own use.
- Any order, as a result of this quotation, is shipped with the understanding that material involved is not returnable, except by written arrangement with Dimachem representative.
- Initial order requires lead time confirmation through your Dimachem representative.
- The quote is not valid unless signed by an authorized representative of Dimachem Inc.