- Tournament Days: Groups 3 and Group 4 play on Mondays. Groups 1, 2 and Scratch play on Tuesdays. Your GHIN Index will determine the group and day of play. In order to prevent players alternating between Monday (Group 3) and Tuesday (Group 2), those within the overlap area of Group 2 and 3 published index ranges will be allowed to choose the day/group with whom they wish to play. See Special Group Rules for more details, and the MGA website for current breakpoints.
- Monday Groups: Group 4 is no longer an exclusive group. Your index as of the day of signup closing for an event will determine whether you play in Group 3 or Group 4. See Special Group Rules for more details, and the MGA website for current breakpoints.
- When to Sign-up: Players in all groups may sign up beginning on the Wednesday three weeks prior to the tournament play days and continuing until 4:30 pm on the Tuesday one week prior. Contact the Group Tournament Director to sign up after the deadline.
- Match Play: Sign-up for MGA Match Play will be available earlier, at least a month in advance of the first Match Play Tournament in May. See Match Play Tournament Rules for more details.
- Pairings: Tournament pairings are posted each week on the MGA website on Wednesday prior to all events. Go to your group’s tournament schedule and click on the course name to see that week’s pairings.
You can also view all individual tee time bookings under your POA Member Account Total-E login. After logging into your account, look under “Member Tools” and select “My Account”. Once there select “Booked Rounds” to view any tee time bookings. Also normal Total-E email tee time confirmations will occur.
- Tournament Directors: The Group Tournament Directors (TDs) are volunteers trying to do their best. Please treat them accordingly. Due to unforeseen changes, the TDs listed in the annual directory may at times be inaccurate. The MGA website is the best source for the correct group Tournament Directors. Weekly Tournament Directors and their phone number can be found on each week’s pairings sheet that is posted on the MGA website.
- Cancellations: To cancel prior to the sign up deadline, use the “Total-E System”. To cancel after the deadline, contact your Group Tournament Director. (DO NOT CALL THE PRO SHOP).
- Tournament Results: Final results of each tournament will be posted on the MGA 18 Website within two days following the event. Go to your group’s tournament schedule and click on the tournament date to see the results.
- Prize Money: All prize money will be pro shop merchandise credits posted to your POA account.