WISE FOOL NEW MEXICO
Position Description December 2017
POSITION SUMMARY: The Office Coordinator is responsible for a wide range of administrative and program support tasks. Position requires excellent organizational skills, as well as ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
SCHEDULE & COMPENSATION: Average of 15-20 hrs/week, set schedule including afternoon coverage of Wise Fool reception area. $12-15/hr, plus access to studio for training. Possibility to combine with Youth Outreach Coordinator position.
REPORTING TO: Managing Director
- Welcomes public,, fields phone, mail and email inquiries, assists students with registration on studio client management software.
- Manages Wise Fool website and monthly eblasts.
- Assists in marketing, publicity, social media, and photo archives.
- Maintains database systems and donor acknowledgements.
- Tracks audience and student statistics.
- Assists with grant writing and reporting.
- Maintains office equipment and supplies and assists with facility issues.
- Maintains files and forms.
- Assists in logistics of performances and events.
- Other various duties as needed.
- Passion for Wise Fool mission and Wise Fool Studio as a community space.
- Experience working with nonprofit or community organizations.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, and shift gears quickly. Must be highly organized and have great attention to detail. Effective in communication verbally and in writing.
- Skill and knowledge regarding basic business software including Word, Excel, and website and enews management required. Quickbooks, CRMs and client registration software a plus. Ability to learn new software and database systems.
- Experience with social media (Faebook & Instagram), marketing, and fundraising preferred.
- Spanish fluency preferred.
- Ability to work in a noisy, high-traffic environment (office space is located in lobby of studio where various classes and camps run most of the year).
TO APPLY: Send cover letter and resume including all relevant work experience, technical and computer skills to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 4, 2018. Position start date February 1, 2018 or when filled.
ABOUT WISE FOOL NEW MEXICO
Wise Fool New Mexico ignites imagination, builds community, and promotes social justice through performances and hands-on experiences in the arts of circus, puppetry, and theatre. Each year Wise Fool provides over 2000 New Mexicans with hands-on programs and performs for over 18,000 people across New Mexico and the U.S. www.wisefoolnewmexico.org