~ Məvarkhim Rosh Ḥodesh Kislew - R”H Kislew will be b”H this coming Thu & Fri, Nov 28 & 29, Starting on Wed night, Nov 27 ~
● Təfilat ‘Erev Shabbat @ 2BM @ 4:24pm
● Shaḥarit: 8:30am ● First Kaddish: 8:55am
● Shəma‘ Yisrael: 9:15am - all kids participate! ● Youth Groups: See the Bayit Bulletin for all programs ● Teen Tefila - it can happen only with you, teens!
● Parasha: 9:45am ● Yimlokh: 10:40am - All kids are welcome to join!
● Dvar Torah: 10:45am by Rav Dov Lerea
● Kiddush: 11:25am - Kiddush is sponsored by the Sigal-Molinas family in celebration of the birthdays of Sandra & Sam and their 30th Anniversary. ‘Ad 120.
● Learning Service: 9:45am-11:00am with Livya Tinestit at the 2FL.
● After Minḥa Mila baParasha: Understanding a word in our parasha. This week “Yishma’el - יִשְׁמָעֵאל”: What’s the meaning of the name; what makes Yishma’el special to get the name of G-d in his name, like Yisra’el. Basic (and love of) Hebrew is sufficient. At 2BM.
● After Minḥa The Listening Room with Myra Estelle at the LBM.
● After Minḥa Daf baTalmud: Daf yomi with the Dafers @ the 3FL.
● After Minḥa Shiur baḤayim: Shiur in the main sanctuary.
● Rəfuaa Shəlema to ‘Am Yisrael wounded bodies & souls and the sick: Reuven ben Aliza, Menachem ben Yehudit, Yig’al ben Sulika, Ruben ben Avraham López & Ela, Amir ben Malka, Daniela Ester bat Mona, Yonit bat Yehudit, Ilana bat Victoria, and Michal Haya bat Tamar.
● Many Thanks to last week kiddush sponsors: the Lupkin-Unger, the Donnard, and the Friedenberg families.
● Kol Hakavod to the USA State Department on declaring the Israeli settlements in Judea & Samaria as not inconsistent with the International law.
● Happy Birthday to Congregation Beth Aharon, Merav Bissor, Rav Aharon exler, and... YOU!