PARSONS STADIUM/RODEO OF THE OZARKS
COMMERCIAL EXHIBITOR AND NON-FOOD VENDORS
Parsons Stadium and the Rodeo of the Ozarks have established rules for Commercial Exhibitors and Food Vendors not to prohibit sales, but to allow for a safe and attractive environment for the public’s experience. The rules and regulations provided are intended to ensure a level playing field for all Commercial Exhibitors/Food Vendors while providing a quality and safe product for the public. Your success is a Rodeo of the Ozarks success, and to ensure such, please understand the following rules and regulations:
1. Interpretation and Violation of Rules: The Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks reserves the final and absolute right to interpret these rules and settle and determine all matters, questions and differences in regard thereto or otherwise arising out of or connected with, or incident to, and to amend or add to these rules as its judgment may determine. Any Commercial Exhibitor/Food Vendor who violates any of the rules will forfeit all privileges, and be subject to such penalty as the Executive Committee may order.
The Executive Committee shall have the further right to delegate any or all of the rights, authorities, and responsibilities which it has under these Rules to such Show Officials as it deems appropriate.
2. Application: The Application for deadline for Non-Food Vendors is one month before the event for 2018. Applications must be submitted to: Rodeo of the Ozarks-Concessions, PO Box 1909, Springdale, AR 72765. Commercial Exhibitors/Food Vendors will not be considered without a completed and signed application and photos of your exhibit.
3. Background Checks: The Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks reserves the right to conduct background checks on any individuals and/or Commercial Exhibitor/Food Vendor. If the background check results do not comply with the Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks policies and standards, then the Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks has the right to revoke the contract and any payments made to the Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks shall be forfeited. Prices for booth space are $350 for a 10 x 10 and $600.00 for a 10x20 for all 4 nights of the Rodeo.
4. Photo of Booth Requirement: Each Commercial Exhibitor/Food Vendor must provide an exact photo of the booth they intend to bring to the event. Photo must be included in your Application. If the booth at the event does not represent the submitted photo, then the Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks has the right to remove the booth from the premises and revoke the contract and any payments made to the Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks shall be forfeited.
5. Acceptable Items for Sale or Display: All items to be sold or displayed must be listed on the Application when submitted to the Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks Office. The Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks will review the list and return a copy of the form to Commercial Exhibitors/Food Vendors with a list of approved items for sale or display if the Application is accepted. Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks will periodically monitor Commercial Exhibitor/Food Vendor booths to ensure that only approved items are being sold or displayed. Failure to comply with this rule will result in immediate eviction from the grounds and forfeiture of all fees paid.
Offensive Items: The Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks reserves the right to prohibit the sale, rental, or display of any item that The Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks Management reasonably deems objectionable from the standpoint of taste, quality, or compatibility with The Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks mission. Some items that will not be considered for sale, give away, or rental include but are not limited to: weapons of any kind, lasers, high powered water guns, rubber band guns, toy guns, products made from any endangered animals, unsafe, obscene, pornographic, or drug-related items.
6. Electricity Reservation: All power requirements must be ordered through the Application Process. Commercial Exhibitors/Food Vendors electrical needs will be determined from the information provided on the Application. Commercial Exhibitors/Food Vendors must list all electrical needs/equipment requirements on the applications. If, upon arrival, Commercial Exhibitors/Food Vendors electrical needs have changed or increased, an additional electrical fee will be charged. All Exhibitors must use 12 gauge electrical cords!
7. Contract Execution: If a Commercial Exhibitor’s/Food Vendor’s Application is accepted, the Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks will send a letter of acceptance and contract for signature.
8. Liability Insurance: Food Vendors at his or her own expense shall provide and maintain insurance coverage in force during the term of this lease (2018), and said insurance shall be contained on Accord Certificate of Liability Insurance and be provided to the Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks before the first event. Food Vendor will provide insurance naming the Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks as Additional Insured on its Policy. This policy will be placed with a company that is satisfactory to the Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks, and that is licensed as an insurance company to provide insurance in the state of Arkansas. The policy shall provide minimum coverage of One Million Dollars and No/100 ($1,000,000.00) Combined Single Limits for Bodily Injury and Property Damage, per occurrence and One Million Dollars and No/100 ($1,000,000.00) in the aggregate. The Certificate of Insurance shall contain a thirty (30) day Notice of Cancellation in favor of the Additional Insured. The Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks reserves the exclusive right to reject such evidence of insurance for any reason. Insurance shall be in a form and substance satisfactory to the Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks. No Food Vendor will be allowed to set up on the grounds without approval and acceptance of the necessary insurance form by the Exhibits Department. This proof of liability insurance must be submitted with the Food Vendor Application. Should these insurance obligations not be met a least 1 month before the event, The Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks will revoke the contract and any payments made to The Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks shall be forfeited.
9. Refunds: There will be NO REFUNDS for any reason.
10. Alcohol: Commercial Exhibitor/Food Vendor is not allowed to consume alcoholic beverages or be under the influence of alcohol while working on The Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks Property.
11. Advertising: The Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks and any other trademark or artwork used by the fair cannot be used on any products and/or marketing materials such as advertisements, promotions, or other forms or materials without written consent from The Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks.
Use of Name or Official Logo: No Commercial Exhibitor/Food Vendor may use the official event name, The Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks, its branded name, or its logo without prior written consent from The Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks. This includes the use of the names or logo for any marketing materials, media, or promotions.
12. Third Party Relationships: Commercial Exhibitor/Food Vendors may not endorse, display, promote, or sell any third-party relationships. Any violation of this will result in immediate removal of the conflicting booth from the grounds. The Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks will revoke the contract and any payments made to The Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks shall be forfeited.
13. Pets: No pets allowed on grounds.
14. Prohibited Items: No weapons of any sort, illegal substances, bicycles, motorized bicycles, skateboards, roller skates, or pets are allowed in the exhibit/vendor area. No video cameras or recording devices of any kind are allowed in the Rodeo Arena.
15. Security: There will be night security provided throughout the event. According to the terms of the contract The Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks assumes no responsibility for any items during Show hours, any items left before or after Show hours, or claims suffered by any loss or theft. Each Commercial Exhibitor/Food Vendor is responsible for their merchandise.
16. Check-in: The following are guidelines put in place to make the arrival and setup of your space accommodating:
Commercial Exhibitors/Food Vendors must be in place NO LATER THAN JUNE 27, 2018, BY NOON FOR THE RODEO. For all other events by 5:30 p.m. on the date the event is scheduled. Move-In times will be determined by placement of the Scoreboard. Please call the Rodeo Office for specific times.
ANY COMMERCIAL EXHIBITORS/FOOD VENDORS NOT IN PLACE BY NOON ON JUNE 27TH WILL HAVE THEIR CONTRACTS CANCELLED AND WILL FORFEIT ANY FEES PAID.
17. Release of Liability and Indemnity Agreement: All Commercial Exhibitors/Food Vendors and their staff will be required to sign a “Release of Liability and Indemnity Agreement.” This must be done at time of Check-in. If additional staff arrives on the grounds after Check-in, it is the Commercial Exhibitor’s/Food Vendor’s responsibility to make sure that the staff person comes to the Stadium Office to sign the “Release of Liability and Indemnity Agreement”. If upon daily inspections, a release is not found for a working employee, the Commercial Exhibitor/Food Vendor is subject to a fine of $100.00 per occurrence per person, and the employee must then sign the “Release of Liability and Indemnity Agreement” at that time. If on a second inspection, the Commercial Exhibitor/Food Vendor is not in compliance with the Release of Liability, the Commercial Exhibitor/Food Vendor will be escorted from the Fairgrounds and forfeit any fees paid.
18. State Sales Tax ID Number: Commercial Exhibitors/Food Vendors are responsible for displaying their Arkansas Sales Tax Permit and collecting sales tax on items sold, and reporting and paying said tax.
19. Parking: Commercial Exhibitors/Food Vendors will be given two (2) parking passes to park on the Rodeo grounds. All other staff/employees will be required to pay the parking fee if parking on the grounds or can utilize free parking across Highway 265 along airport property.
Grounds Passes/Parking: Commercial Exhibitors/Food Vendors will be issued car and gate passes at Check-in. Commercial Exhibitors/Food Vendors are not allowed to distribute car and gate passes to other Commercial Exhibitors/Food Vendors. These credentials are non transferable.
All other staff/employees will be required to pay the parking fee if parking on the grounds, or can utilize free parking across Highway 265 along airport property.
20. Hours of Operation: Failure to comply with this rule will result in immediate eviction from the grounds and forfeiture of all fees paid. All Commercial Exhibitors and Food Vendors must be in place no later than 5:30 p.m.
21. Cleanliness of Booth Area: Each Commercial Exhibitor/Food Vendor is responsible for maintaining a neat and clean booth area. All garbage, boxes, materials, coverings, and non-display items must be removed, and all cleaning must be completed at least 30 minutes prior to opening each day. Each Commercial Exhibitor/Food Vendor is responsible for removing their booth trash to the two (2), 30-yard dumpsters. DO NOT DISPOSE OF BOOTH/FOOD- VENDOR TRASH IN PUBLIC RECEPTACLES.
22. Signage: Each Commercial Exhibitor’s/Food Vendor’s booth must post a sign visible to the public which states the company name, menu (if applicable), and prices. The signs must be of a professional nature. No handmade signs will be allowed. Menu and prices cannot change once the Application has been submitted and approved.
2018 Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks Commercial Exhibitor/Non-Food Vendor Application
THIS APPLICATION IS NEITHER AN OFFER NOR GUARANTEE FOR SPACE. SPACES ARE BY INVITATION OF PARSONS STADIUM/RODEO OF THE OZARKS ONLY. (Please Print Clearly)
Business Name: _____________________________
Contact Name: ______________________________
Mailing Address: _____________________________
Day Phone #: _____________ Fax#: ___________
Email Address: _____________ Website: __________
Sales Tax I.D. # _____________ State: ____________
Soc. Sec # or Federal ID # ________________________
Type of Unit(s): Trailer_____ Tent____ Other________
BOOTH INFORMATION-Please list the items that you intend to sell and/or display at The 2018 Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks. Food Vendors please provide a menu with the prices for each item.
Items Sold: Food_____ Non-Food_____
PROPOSED ITEMS FOR SALE/DISPLAY
APPROVED: (OFFICE USE)
If your space requires electricity, please list the amount below and equipment (fryer, coffee pot, lights, and air conditioners) that will be utilizing the electricity, and the amps needed. PLEASE BE SPECIFIC-ALL VENDORS MUST USE 12 GAUGE ELECTRICAL CORDS!
I, ______________________________, applicant for Commercial Exhibitor/Food Vendor at The Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks Springdale, Arkansas, have read and agree to the 2018 Parsons Stadium/Rodeo of the Ozarks Commercial Exhibitor/Food Vendor Rules & Regulations as set forth in the Commercial Exhibits/Food Vendor Packet. I understand that a violation of any of the rules and regulations will result in immediate cancellation of my contract and forfeiture of fees paid.
Signed: ______________ _(owner)Date: ___________
Print Name: ______________________
Please make sure you have the following turned in with this Application:
Rodeo of the Ozarks PO Box 1909 Springdale, AR 72765 P:479-756-0464 F:479-756-6582