The Functional Resume of
PHUC-HOANG, ANH-TU Mr.
A goal oriented problem solver; 20 years of managerial and independent professional experience in digital ads-operations, e-commerce analysis and performance marketing. A professional with happy clients and employers; an individual with my house paid off, and 10 years advance of my age in financial security (a divorced bachelor with an agreeable credit-score). Those are the factors from my working life I am most pleased with. Seeking either direct H1B employer or intra-company transfer to the USA side to attain American Citizenship.
My Contact Information is —
MAIL POST: 2212 - 11214 80th St. NW, Edmonton, Alberta T5B 4X5, Canada
TELE: 416-433-0685. EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Practicing in My Community —
I apply my skill and my passion to help social institutions in my community. As a phone-operator for the Distress Centre of Peel, I would later put together their official homepage and received my first volunteer award for it; this small operation has been acquired by a health-network. I am currently the internet-marketing advisor for the Tibet Committee of Canada and the Tibetan Centre for Human Rights and Democracy; which involves me in international human rights political movements.
I am also, though not practicing, volunteer for the National Maps Corps USGS.
- MBA, and MSc. Data Science at Eastern (Christian) University. Started January 01, 2022.
- Copyright X Program: Digital Copyright Law at Harvard University. Completed June 11, 2019.
- MBA Essentials Program at University of Toronto.Completed November 2014.
- Associate Bachelor of Arts for Economics at University of Toronto. Graduated 1999.
- (2 prior years in Chemical Engineer at the same university)
- High-school Diploma; Enhanced Program and School Citizen Awardee at Glenforest High-school. Graduated 1993.
- Microsoft Certified Professional in Internet of Things. Completed May 2019.
- Internet Advertising Certified Professional. Variously through Google, Bing, Alison (Capernaum Ltd), Open2Study, Aveta Business Institute.
- Active Listening and Communication. Distress Center Peel.
- In the role of Product Manager I got the company’s product, innovative building products, into major hardgoods chains.
- In the role of performance analytics, I authored the corporate dashboard for internet advertising return on investment.
- In the role of consultant, under quid-pro-quo, I raised ecommerce sales several ‘00s percent for an upscale artisan jewelry boutique.
- In the role of independent blogger, I have 30,000 email subscribers, and a mention on Cool Site of the Day; the original blog spun off into 4 informational websites.
- In the role of freelance writer, I ghost-wrote the marketing collateral (sales letters, company introduction) for a popular local entertainment-venue-management company with several nightclubs and bars.
- In the role of contributor, I wrote several quasi-fictional articles for a popular leisure website started up in Toronto that later expanded to Vancouver and Montreal about the Entertainment Districts there.
- In the role of contributor, I wrote several professional articles in the internet advertising field.
Internet Marketing Manager
- In this role for a sports publication; I lead the effort to digitize the advertising space of the Canadian Hockey League and its member teams, and PGA-TOUR Canada; ad-tagging their websites, adjusting code for rich-media compatibility and providing ad-performance account management. I also lead the publication’s SEO (search engine optimization) mandate and raised the publication above its competitors.
- In the role of ad-trafficker for a financial publication, I was hired for my willingness to learn internet ad-trafficking back when the profession had no formal training.
- Prior to ad-operations, I began as an intern at General Electric Capital Financing where I worked on a lending software for the trucking industry, and created the homepage for the Project Management team.
- It feels I have more work-experience than experience; in college I was a brewing-operator for Labatt Breweries.
- Tibetan Centre for Human Rights and Democracy, September 2017 to Present. Dharamsala, India. Advise on digital strategy for the internet regarding their community.
- Canada Tibet Committee, September 2015 to Present. Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Advise on digital strategy for the internet regarding their community.
- Owner. Consultant: Web Marketing:Independent Internet Marketing Inc (incorporated sole-proprietorship), 2015 to Present.
- With my own ‘sand-box’ media and community of 30,000+ subscribers and high-ranking on the Cool Site of the Day back on Feb. 2017 (thecultureproof.com).
- Authored a Personal Branding exercise-book that reached #5,832 on Amazon’s Business & Money sales chart.
- Web Marketing Manager, CCMC Sports Marketing, 2006 to 2013, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Managed the day-to-day online advertising operations for The Canadian Hockey League, ScoreGolf and PGA Tour Canada. As well as ad hoc business projects.
- Monetization Advertising-Specialist, St. Joseph Communications, July 2014 to September 2014, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Sold out remnant advertising space (impressions).
- Ad Operations Columnist, 2014, Online; iMedia Connection. NGO Magazine.
- Digital-Advertising Performance Analyst, Azoogle Ads Inc., 2005, Markham, Ontario, Canada. Developed the sales management dashboard and data analysis system.
- Web Ad-Trafficking Specialist, MSN-Sympatico, 2002, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Contracted specialist handling client advertising campaigns during an ad-server installation.
- Web Ad-Trafficking Specialist, Stockhouse Media, 2001, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Advertising operations specialist handling client advertising campaigns.
- Product Manager, TVMI Building Products, 2004, Acton, Ontario. Canada. A product manager responsible for the day to day product marketing operations. As well as special Sales & Marketing projects.
- Copy-writer, 2003, Toronto, Ontario, Canada; Copy-writer for clients while a contributor to a once-popular Canadian website-network ‘Martini Boys city-guides’.
- Statistical-Analyst (Intern), General Electric Equipment Finance, 2000, Burlington, Ontario. Project management team-member for the development and implementation of a national in-house credit-approval software-system.
- Brewing Operator (college work program), Labatt Breweries, 1993 to 1998, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Process controller for the industrial brewing of beer.
- Member, eMarketing Association, 2013 - Present.