LIVINGSTON HIGH SCHOOL
DAILY BULLETIN FOR
March 19, 2019
- SENIORS - Don't miss out on the Bloss Scholarship for all Junior College and 4 year college bound graduates. Easy survey online. Check your email from Mrs. Lanz for the link. DUE by MIDNIGHT, WEDNESDAY MARCH 20TH.
- CSF members please go to Ms. DePalma's CSF website to register for the CSF conference as a participant or as a volunteer. Also March 21st and 22nd we will be working in Ms. DePalma's classroom after school preparing for the conference.
- CSF members the Spring semester membership list is on Ms. DePalma's website and on her classroom window. You can also come by and pick up a permission slip for the UC Berkeley field trip on April 2nd. If you sold Pretzel Rods you go free, otherwise it is $15. Forms due back to Ms. DePalma by April 1st.
- Today is the 3rd food fair of the year. Students with 2 or less tardies this past quarter will receive a pass during 5th period for their early release. Congrats to all those that earned it!
- Students if you are interested in attending the LGBTQ+ Youth Conference at Merced High School on April 6th, please stop by Mrs. Walkers room (301) by Friday to RSVP (show flyer).
- Co-Ed Tennis @ Riverbank, Release time 1:20pm
- Varsity Boys Golf @ Jack Tone Golf Course, Release time 1:30pm
- JV & Varsity Baseball @ Hilmar, JV Release time 1:45pm (Game times JV 3:30pm & Varsity 6:30pm)
- Boys Tennis vs El Capitan (home), Match time 3pm
- Frosh/Soph Baseball vs Merced (home), Game time 3:30pm
- Varsity Boys Volleyball @ Ripon Christian, Depart time 4:15pm