- Participated in a wide variety of programs, including: MaRS, YWCA, University of Toronto, Queen's University and Ladies Learning Code, that have allowed me to develop a broad range of skills and turned me into the leader that I am today.
- Capable of managing projects and taking responsibility to see that problems are solved. I enjoy working as part of a team and am also able to take direction and let others lead.
- Confident and able to work well with people of all ages, backgrounds and personalities.
- Approachable and engaging, therefore if there is ever a problem people can come to me and talk to me. I am also able of providing sound advice.
- Strong social media, writing and web design skills.
- Certified assistant lifeguard holding both the bronze cross and first aid certificates. I am confident and comfortable with providing first aid care.
October 2017 - present
Dark Horse Canary- Barista
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the shop
- Making/serving good quality coffee
- Customer service
September 2017 - June 2018
Cossette Media- Administrative Assistant (Co-Op)
- I greet people at the front desk
- Take telephone calls and direct people to who they want to speak to
- I sign for packages and contact the recipients
- Clean and organize board rooms
YWCA Camp Tapawingo - Camp Counsellor
- I was a day camp counsellor and was in charge of the lower cohort (ages 5 - 7).
- I had to ensure their safety and make sure they were all having fun.
- We planned each activity that was done and had to make sure it fit with the camps schedule and policies.
SU Camps - Counsellor
- I worked with kids from ages 6 - 12 for a week-long sports camp.
- I used my leadership skills to teach active co operation.
- I had to insure the safety and well being of all the campers.
October 2015 - February 2016
Seventh Street Elementary School, Etobicoke, Ontario- Project Leader / Advisor
- Helped 5th graders create a robotic program to promote recycling as a means of increasing environmental sustainability.
- I provided one-on-one coaching and helped them work as a team so that they could present their project to an audience of judges and members of the public.
- I taught several classes on microsoft office focusing on: powerpoint, excel, word.
- I helped them participate in various science fairs, including preparations and evaluation of lessons learnt.
- The team was selected as finalists from across the GTA and were invited to the University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT) where they won an award.
September 2015 - Present Day
Northern Secondary School, Toronto
Winner of the 2015 MaRS Entrepreneurship Pitching Award
Selected Courses & Programs
Junior Achievers, BDC, Entrepreneurship and Financial Literacy program (2017 - 2018)
Queen's University, Smith School of Business Summer Enrichment Program (2016)
University of Toronto, Engineering High School Saturday Program (2015-2016)
Mars Elevator Pitch Program, Entrepreneurship and Innovation (2015)