CHAMBERS WESLEYAN CAMP
As a Christian Campground we maintain Biblical standards of conduct. To maintain the safety and security of our guests we require the following rules and regulations be followed.
Chambers Wesleyan Camp Rules & Regulations
- Tobacco, Alcohol, vulgar language, and pornography are prohibitied on the campgrounds. Tobacco use is allowed at the entrance of the camp.
- Modest clothing (no revealing shirts, short shorts, etc.) and shoes must be worn at all times on the campgrounds.
- We hold strcitly to biblical standards of prohibition of homosexuality and sexual contact outside of the bond of marriage between one man and one woman.
- Other than immediate family members, those of opposite sex are not allowed to stay overnight in the same tent, cabin, camper, or any other building.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must have adult supervision and cannot stay overnight at a campsite, camper, or tent by themselves.
- Pets are not encouraged. But, if you bring your pet they must have current shot records in the office, be leashed at all times, and picked up after. Please see and sign the Chambers Camp Pet Policy.
- Any and all guests must check into the office.
- Speed Limit is 5 MPH
- All offroad vehicles need to be registered at the camp office with proof of insurance provided.
- Vehicles are to be parked in the designated areas. A 20 ft roadway for fire equipment must be maintained. You cannot park in the loop of the trailer court.
- Only 6 people are allowed PER site. This is a NYS regulation.
- When leaving the campground, make sure your site or room is clean. Remove all garbage and dispose of it in the camp provided dumpster.
- If the Siren goes off. Please report to the lower field near the tent for instructions.
Pool Rules and Regulations
THERE MUST BE ADEQUATE SUPERVISION. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied to the bathing facility by a parent or guardian (an adult who is responsible for the children and their behavior.) **You can not drop your children off and leave even if there is another adult present**
NEVER SWIM ALONE. A minimum of two adults, 18 years of age or older, must be present whenever this swimming facility is in use, with at least one adult remaining on the pool deck.
IN AN EMERGENCY, Call 911 immediately, and notify Camp staff and leaders as soon as possible. A telephone is located in the cabinet in the pump room.
POOL RULES. There is a list of other pool rules in the pool area on the wall that must be followed at all times.
Don't drink alcohol and swim.
Close all doors when exiting the pool. The pool gate, men's restroom, and ladies restroom doors MUST be closed when the pool is not in use.
Modest swimwear must be worn at all times. No bikinis, speedos, etc. Bathing suits cannot be worn around the campground, only at the pool area.