(502) 974 3204 | firstname.lastname@example.org | linkedin.com/in/moseswynn
Neustar | Data Analyst | 2017-Present
- Developed integrations between Salesforce and Slack to communicate important information about customer support cases to various customer support teams.
- Worked as a core member of NeuDev, an employee engagement team tasked with knowledge development and process automation.
- Built various reporting dashboards in Domo, developing integrations to push data from sources where pre-built connectors were not available.
- Automated reporting tasks by reverse engineering the API calls of an internal reporting UI, saving our team from having to manually pull upwards of 70 different reports.
CompuCom | Infrastructure Management Analyst | 2012-2017
- Worked on a project migrating over 500 servers to a new, consolidated AD domain as part of an IT simplification project.
- Wrote PowerShell scripts to automate server and network account administration tasks.
- Developed a workflow for bulk reclamation and reassignment of RSA security tokens to deal with a budget problem that affected the procurement of new tokens.
Technical: Linux Operating Systems, Deploying Python WebApps with Nginx and gunicorn, Slack APIs, Playvox APIs, Salesforce APIs, Domo APIs, Flask web development
Certifications: Scrum Alliance CSM, DOMO Certified Data Specialist - Level 1
Code Louisville | 2018
- Front End Web Development | Jan 2018
- C#/.NET | May 2018
University of Louisville | 2012-2013
- Computer Information Systems