Let’s start with
- !comandi = it links this document in Italian language
- !commands = it links this document in English language
Notes: most of following commands could return Italian output text, because it’s an Italian channel.
Commands to get my socials links:
- !social o !socials = it shows a full list of my socials in a single output
- !discord = shows my Discord channel invite perma-link
- !facebook = shows my Facebook page link
- !id = shows my main gaming portals id (ask me first or I’ll not add friends)
- !skins = shows my skins link (for Assetto Corsa) published on Race Department
- !telegram = shows my Telegram channel link, which warns you when I’m online live!
- !twitch = shows my Twitch app channel invite perma-link
- !web = shows my website link
- !wishlist = my Steam games wishlist
- !youtube = shows my YouTube channel link
- !partner = commands to get partner ref links and advice on purchases
- !best = Bestshopping channel partnership info
- !humble = Humble Bundle channel partnership info
- !offerta = last suggested suggestions for purchases
- !refereum = shows my Refereum referral link, free points and games!
- !wasdit = prizes giving portal for streamers and viewers!
Practical utility and streaming info commands:
- !creazione + username = return info about a twitch account age
- !dona = gives a comfortable link to donate to channel, even from mobile
- !followers = tells how much channel followers
- !hosting = shows who’s currently hosting this channel
- !live = shows a series of info and statistics about current livestream
- !multi = shows a multistream link with streamers setted by moderators
- !multistream = like !multi, but links multistre.am instead of multitwitch.tv
- !pride = surprise!
- !prime = suggests valid motivations to be a Twitch Prime user
- !regole = returns chat rules
- !sub = gives a comfortable link to sub channel, even from mobile
- !time = returns date and time from stream time zone
- !top = returns top 10 viewers ever on this channel
- !uptime = returns streaming length up to now
- !urban + sentence = returns a word’s meaning for common slang (English)
- !yt = shows title and link about my last YouTube published video
Only for moderators:
- !hint, !shout or !host + username = link to another streamer channel
- !setmulti + username = updates !multi and !multistream comands to username streamers
- !gatto = mostra un gatto in chat
Repeated automatically by bot or castable by moderators:
- !esiste = writes welcome message
Voice commands, which generate sounds on streaming:
- !aoh or aoh! = voice command to attract my attention on chat
- !salva = voice command to remember me to save [active only if current game allows it]
This channel has its own currency, named patches, with following commands available (not so much up to now):
- !patches = shows how much patches you earned up to now by watching streaming
- !sfida + username = allows you to challenge another user 1vs1 to try to win his patches, or lose them (costs 10 patches)
- !dai + username + quantity = gives a certain amount of patches to from user whom casts this command to user wrote after command
- !ruba = doesn’t steal!
You automatically get 1 point every 5 minutes, 15 by following, 50 per sub and 5 by hosting, 10 for each euro donated on StreamLabs or every 100 bits/cheers.