Beltrami, Logan Park, Northeast Park, St. Anthony East Neighborhoods
What is the Four-Corners Collaboration?
The 4 Corners Collaboration committee was tasked with exploring options for the next evolution of the neighborhood organizations in the area of Central and Broadway, including Beltrami, Logan Park, Northeast Park, St. Anthony East neighborhoods.
With funding and support from the city dwindling, neighborhood organizations need to become more efficient, more attractive to other funders, and more relevant to all community members. Collaboration is necessary to be sustainable and effective.
Merger Presentation Documents
Background information and the finer details
Previous Community Meetings
Each neighborhood hosted meetings in October 2022 to share a presentation and recommendation about what a merged organization looks like.
- Thursday, October 13 from 6:30-7:30pm at Headflyer Brewing (861 E Hennepin Ave). Hosted by Beltrami Neighborhood Council.
- Saturday, October 15 from 10:00-11:30 am, virtual. (https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88138342350). Hosted by St. Anthony East Neighborhood Association.
- Wednesday, October 19 from 7:00-8:30 pm at Logan Park (690 13th Ave. N.E.). Hosted by Logan Park Neighborhood Association.
- Thursday, October 20 from 6:30-8:30pm, virtual. (https://us06web.zoom.us/j/97345512604). Hosted by Northeast Park Neighborhood Association.
- Mid to late October. Four community presentations. Variety of weeknight and weekend times and dates, virtual and in person.
- October - December. Board and community submit feedback at meetings and through a survey.
- January. Joint and individual board process feedback.
- February. All boards voted yes to pursue the steps to merge.
- April. Merger Workgroup meetings kick off April 5.
The meeting in April resulted in the creation of 4 Workgroups:
1. Programming/Mission & Values
4. Legal/ City Requirements
- Mid March-End of June Each workgroup meets to create a proposal to bring back to larger Merger committee.
- August 1st Merger committee will have crafted the final proposal.
- September - October Proposal will be voted on by either community meeting/community vote or each Neighborhood Board voting (the legal/city requirements will flush out what the actual process will look like)
Calendar of Workgroup Meetings:
4-Corners Merger Calendar
All Workgroup meetings are open to the public with the ethos of collaborating towards a possible merger.