Minnesota Malayalee Association (MMA)
Business Support Initiative Policy
Minnesota Malayalee Association (MMA) is proud to support startup and small business initiatives with
- a mission to help, grow and succeed the business entities, and
- with a vision to empower future business leaders.
The key policies and procedure MMA would follow in-lieu of supporting startup and small business are following:
- Business owner(s)’s membership needs to be in good standing, and should also be a past member.
- Business needs to be a valid incorporation under the Secretary for State in the USA.
- Business listing in MMA website with a website link of the business.
- Businesses can request an application through an email to email@example.com.
- MMA board has the right to deny the support for Business Support initiative for any requested application with no further explanation.
- Businesses may consider donations based on their willingness to support MMA.
- Share business information in digital channels of MMA.
- Promote and provide support needed for business outreach.
- Enable participation of business in events and activities benefiting local communities and charities.
- Mutual benefit programs initiations and collaborations between MMA and business.
- Encourage blogs and community involvement (common themes not just for business, any other creative sharing).
The key benefits for MMA as well as community as whole are:
- Positive Public Relations.
- Encourage and support businesses being charitable.
- Mutual Promotions.
- Incorporating social responsibility in daily operations.