GallopNYC COVID-19 Related Visitor Related Policies & Procedures
For the health and safety of everyone in our community GallopNYC diligently notes on site personnel and conducts routine health screenings for each person before granting access to the site.
- Visits by appointment only. As a measure to maintain the health and safety of our community, GallopNYC is only accepting visitors by appointment. To schedule a lesson and/or visit please visit our website, http://gallopnyc.org/our-programs.
- Only confirmed visitors allowed. Please adhere to the agreed upon number of guests in your party and do not exceed the number of visitors approved for your appointment.
- Every person is asked to check- in immediately upon arrival. Please observe GallopNYC’s check-in protocol:
- Share your name and an appropriate contact.
- Share information regarding COVID-19 symptoms and any possible recent exposure to COVID-19
As per the city’s executive order for indoor recreation, every person that is visiting, working, volunteering and riding at Forest Hills must be vaccinated. Site Managers will ask for proof of vaccination (photo of vaccination card or physical vaccination card, Excelsior Pass app or NYC COVID safe app).
Masks will be worn at all times, unless alone in a stall doing physical work.
Help Keep Our Barn Safe. Practice Social Distancing.
- At this time only authorized personnel are permitted in enclosed spaces. Enclosed spaces include the barn, the tack room and office. Thank you for your understanding.
Help Keep our Barn Safe. Everyone on site is required to wear a face covering over your nose and mouth.
- Face coverings are required.
- Please note that if a rider, volunteer or visitor needs to take a break from their mask they can put their mask below their chin.
- Face coverings will be provided at no cost, if needed, to any confirmed visitor. The Site Manager will make them available.
Help Keep Our Barn Safe. Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds.
- Please wash your hands after using a shared piece of equipment or tool.
- Please wash your hands after coming in contact with shared surfaces.